Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6

Thread: THE FWS PONY CLUB Quilt-Along Wk 28 Miller's Daughter & Mountain Maze Discussion Page

Thanks. All three fabrics have the metallic on them, it just stands out more on the red.

Oh Carrie it's darlin'!! I've got the twister tool. How is your's different?
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

dublb--I liked the look of what the twister tool did, but didn't like that I needed several sizes. So the thing that made me want to try this "tool" is that there are 8 different sizes on one ruler...plus they tell you how to do 1/2" increments so you can have even more size options. You just cut a small "x" of fabric out of the center so little waste. The directions are written very well and they have good pictures too. (no I am not trying to sell it to anyone...just liked it) http://www.frommarti.com/mm5/merchan...egory_Code=T-1

QNS, I found Ice Cream Bowl one of the easiest to do...With the exception of the outside pieces and corners...the height of the strips are the same size...I added 1/2" to the height and then cut strips...I sewed the triangles off the strips.

Thanks Carrie for the info, those do look neat. I do already have 2 o' the twisters. I can see how each has it's own pro's & cons. I might git the one like yours for the sizes I don't have w/the twisters.
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6