Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: THE FWS PONY CLUB Quilt-Along wk 35 Patience Corners & Pleasant Paths Photo Page

Not happy with Pleasant Paths picture being fuzzy,so thought I would try again. Hope that is OK.Name:  PleasantPaths2..JPG
Views: 137
Size:  104.7 KBthe caption says "Heaven is a little closer in a house by the sea. D. Morgan" From the mountains across the seas (top & bottom of block) from the mountain lodge to the Dutch windmill, the ranches of Australia, may you all find that you have that feeling of Heavenly Love wherever you are. Love QB and PC trail companions making this journey. Thank you for all your kind words.

I think we all get a preview of the future when we look into our grand children's eyes. Shiny, bright and filled with love...its indeed, Heavenly.

Camera angle makes it look crooked, but the square is measuring square in reality...truly. QNS

QNS--looks good to me.

I cut a few blocks today and even got PC sewn up! I figured out I only need 60-70 blocks for my 2 quilts so won't be making all the blocks...I guess that makes me not as far behind as I was before. LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    Such soft colors with the purple, Carrie. Wouldn't this be a lovely center to a medallion type quilt using a setting of 3 x 4 blocks?
    Don't worry spider.
    I keep house
    casually.
    ---Basho
    I donate quilts to the AAQI.

OK--Yes, it would be pretty, but I don't think I want to make 11 more of this block!!

Carrie...you're brave to do the y seams when you don't have to do them all. Good job!

My Patience Corners is going to the corner to sit for a long long time! Carriem, great job....

I just finished Pleasant Paths...I was going to use a dark purple or black with the star print but it was too too muddy for me...so I used the cream on white instead..kind of reversed but It's done...I was going to use Jan's method of the snowball center...changed my mind and it took me two days...I can't seem to get past the not cutting across a pattern(stars)& end up fussy cutting....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

That is gorgous Honchey - you did a spectacular job, as always! Mine are finished, I just need to get them scanned and uploaded! Tomorrow!
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and your fingers just won't work anymore."

Honchey...I'm glad you used the cream. It sets off your fussy cut stars to perfection. Very striking.

Honchey--nice block! I like the stars and agree the lighter fabric really lets them shine.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast