Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6

Thread: THE FWS PONY CLUB Quilt-Along Wk 38 Rambling Road & Rain or Shine Discussion Page

It rained!!!! In Midland it rained 4.66"!! I don't know about how much it rained in Brady yet but the lake is up a li'le bit. Hooray it rained!!!!
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

So happy you finally got a good rain, Barb; now hope that it travels on up to us. May be the Indian Chief washed his car and left it outside, so it rained!! Works better than a rain dance in the moonlight...

Found a magazine featuring S'more recipes; will sent it along to Texas when I get a minute or two. Enjoy at your Lake Home.

JeanieG, found a source on the internet for duck eggs in California; they will ship 18 duck eggs directly to you for only $54.95...wonder how they ship them in PO parcel post rates...gee whiz, we will order more duck hens if we could sell for half that price...its the duck that lays a golden egg!!

Wow - Lordy that makes those eggs $3.05 apiece!
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and your fingers just won't work anymore."

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6