Did anyone else have trouble with Sugar Bowl? Mine is coming out way too big. When I sewed the triangles together, the corner square was too small. I recut it to 3" as that is what the triangles squares measured. Someone said the large triangles were too small, so I added the 1/4", which now measure up with the 3" triangles and square. Makes a nice neat 8" square before I add the side rectangles/triangle piece (which does not fit with the 8" side). Does any of this make any sense! Ugh. Think I'll go to bed, it is 10:40 here! It was going together so well, until I saw how big it was. I re-printed the pattern, thinking I had that wrong, but it came out the same size. I am thinking now that the small triangles are too big, and I should have left the large triangles like they were. Guess I'll have to unsew all that I have done. Think I'll PP this one!