Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: THE FWS PONY CLUB QUILT-ALONG wk 39 Sugar Bowl & Summer's Dream

Quote Originally Posted by QuiltingNinaSue View Post
    Yep, my sugar lump bowl is chipped and off side; blue for a little boy...at four or five years of age, he ain't goin' judge whether it is pp or not. just use the templates marked and hope for the best. No, GG, I did not use black, its dark blue starry skies, the camera did not really show the color true. Anyone remember the sugar lumps? An old English saying, "One lump or two, dear?" at tea time.
    ...and the German that said nein! And had a very sweet cup of tea. Still a very pretty block, QNS.

Great blocks, everyone. I should have read the title of this block instead of just looking at the picture. I thought it was a basket.Name:  Sugar Bowl & Summer's Dream.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  520.8 KB
    I pray for peace today and hope I don't have to tomorrow.

When I was accused of living in a fantasy world I almost fell off my unicorn.

Jan--I went for basket too...I did read the title, but a basket of flowers fit my fabric better. Your blocks look great. Good contrast in both. The little green triangles really pop!

My blocks are done, just need to get pictures...to be posted shortly.

Oh, oh, oh!!!!! They are wonderful blocks. Ya'll have done it again.
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

Here are my blocks...went together pretty quickly. Would have gotten more done if I hadn't been on the phone for almost 2 hrs talking with a friend I haven't talked to for years. It was good to catch up and more time to sew tomorrow...YAY!
    Attached Images Attached Images    

All very pretty fabric combos..I finally got the Sugar Bowl done...The dots drove me crazy!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Honchey--what fun fabrics! I would think the wavy lines would drive one a little crazy too.

Love all the blocks for the week; Anne, I love your fabric the most!! It is so much fun and makes the eye do a happy dance. Our group may be small, but very supportive every week!! 'Course others have to come in and tell us that a block ain't perfect...but we all failed to notice anything wrong...we loved it without noticing its flaws. We soon will have some very lovely quilts!!.

Yeah! I hear ya QNS....Some just don't have what we have as a group...enduring...so very special....

Great blocks, Carriem & Anne. I'm glad I wasn't the only one who saw a basket. Anne, how did you get those dots to line up so perfectly??? Wow!
    I pray for peace today and hope I don't have to tomorrow.

When I was accused of living in a fantasy world I almost fell off my unicorn.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast