Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 148 of 989 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 147 148 149 158 198 248 648 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 9890

Thread: The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page

I agree to wait a while to start our new project! Who knows what "new" thing will pop up that we will get all excited about. We have our BB project to work on, plus I have my PC quilts to put together and a ton of UFO's that I really would like to clear out. But I'm like Carrie and figure one new block a month would not be a hardship at all!
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and your fingers just won't work anymore."

Tonight's update: Bram and Isa both needed a bit more oxigen. Otherwise they're ok. No problems today. The neonatologist told my DS and DDIL today Bram and Isa might need to stay 4 months in the NICU because of the condition they came in.
    A balanced quilter is one with a project on each finger
    Eat, quilt, sleep, repeat

Nobody is completely useless, you can always serve as a bad example

Good news again taday! Yet 4 months sounds sooooo long.{Huggs}
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

More BBs today...in Iowa from Iowa. Very pretty!!

Also flannel arrived from TX and IA!

Made some more progress on PC quilting today....didn't get to the retreat gifts. I will have to start with those tomorrow.

Well I certainly got everyone talking like we needed an excuse.

Honchey I agree if we started a new project it would have to have a new thread and be open to all members. As you said we had so many start the FWS and PC quilt and it is a big commitment to stay with a project that long. It is like we have formed our own little club here, with out virtual RV, chats about everything going on in our lives it has certainly gone beyond patchwork blocks.

Oksewglad good for you getting those projects moving along to completion, I bet you felt good.

BB blocks mine will probably be the last to arrive (sob sob), oh that's right I have my big girls pants on, I can wait

Anael every day there will be challenges for Bram and Isa and every day that they grow stronger we will celebrate with you... and I agree this is the only thread I read every day and sometimes twice and three times a day, don't want to miss out on anything

Now my plan for the day is to quilt my dinosaur quilt, I'll show pics when it is finished...
    Karen

I've got an idea. Let's not post our BB's till Meribelle & Aneal git their's. I wouldn't want ta ruin their surprise.
    Bev

Quote Originally Posted by dublb View Post
    I've got an idea. Let's not post our BB's till Meribelle & Aneal git their's. I wouldn't want ta ruin their surprise.
    I was thinking that very thing dublb! We definitely don't want to spoil their surprise!
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and your fingers just won't work anymore."

Great minds think alike!
    Bev

Blog Entries
    Waiting to post was my thoughts too but just wanted to put it out there.
    Like you Karen some days this is the only thread I check . Took a long nap today--this cold really dragging me down.
    Don't worry spider.
    I keep house
    casually.
    ---Basho
    I donate quilts to the AAQI.

It has been very hot and humid here the past few days and it has only now started raining, not much but hopefully it will cool things down a little.
    Or it will stop raining and the sun will come out and it will become more humid
    Thank goodness for air conditioning....

I really don't mind if you post pics of your BB's when you receive them, but it was a lovely thought from everyone to wait....
    Karen

Page 148 of 989 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 147 148 149 158 198 248 648 ... LastLast