Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 188 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 187 188 189 198 238 288 688 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 10053

Thread: The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page

Jeanie--I think this is great! Busy, yes, but it is very pretty!!

Nice job, JeanieG. Very nice. And it is finished, which to me is a big plus. It is easy to 'start' a project than to finish it.

Jeanie, lovely! You're very brave, I wouldn't finish a project like this! Too many tiny pieces
    It's busy but not too busy. Lovely colours too.
    A balanced quilter is one with a project on each finger
    Eat, quilt, sleep, repeat

Nobody is completely useless, you can always serve as a bad example

Oh Jeanie It's just just lovely!!! I love it.
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

DerangedDamsel such a funny image in my head of your vehicles getting stuck in the mud, hope you made it to the grocery store.

GGal and QuiltE thank you for thinking of me in regards to the threads, I will just have to keep Googling to find alternative supplier and less shipping..

JeanieG I love your Easy Street quilt top, sometimes it does us good to step outside our comfort zone, Bonnie's quilts are certainly a challenge with lots of pieces but definitely make a statement.

Anael I was putting my groceries away on Tuesday and I picked up 2 tubs of butter, 500 grams each and I stopped and instantly thought of Bram and Isa. Good news keeps coming, how special that your DS and DDIL both got to cuddle their precious babies.
    Karen

Thought I would share where I am at with my PC quilt....2013 UFO Therapy Thread - Sister Thread to 2013 UFO Challenge of the Month

I will take a break before finishing the other one (with red sashing). I have a couple small projects to do, the BBs to assemble, a quilt for DH's friend to make (airplanes) and maybe after that I will be ready to get back to it.

Love it Carrie; great job...mine is waiting for me in its tub.

Mine is in still in two small drawers! Just love looking at my BB blocks on my display wall, I think I even have my sashing picked out!
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and your fingers just won't work anymore."

Wonderful Carrie you should be please with the result..

Thank you all for your suggesions re threads, I have just had an e-mail from Tristan Threads explaing the shipping costs. If I keep the weight under 2lbs they will ship for $18.65 which is what I pay from the US.... SO I did purchase some threads, did it in 2 orders, some variegated and some basic thread for piecing. Yippee 2 parcels from Canada..

No postie yet
    Karen

Oh Jeanie, it turned out great!!! yes, it is busy...I'm still on parts of all steps and it got too busy for me...I will get back to it eventaully..it is one of the irons in the fire.

Page 188 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 187 188 189 198 238 288 688 ... LastLast