Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 26 of 985 FirstFirst ... 16 25 26 27 36 76 126 526 ... LastLast

Thread: The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page

Quote Originally Posted by mirabelle View Post
    QNS I am sitting in the RV and enjoying my cookies as I watch the chickens playing.
    Me too!!!!
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

It's nice to have your company Bev
    Karen

May I join you in the RV and bring along some honeysuckle white tea? I'm sure QNS has the water boiling. My DDIL just sent it to me and I haven't had a chance to try but it sounds good.

Gee, it seems I am always in 'hot' water!! Love tea, have a Mrs.Tea set...with the tea pot. When we moved from 'in town' Corpus Christi to the Flour Bluff area...our all electric neighborhood lost power for several days right before Christmas...but we had moved our small camper into our driveway. Right, we had 'hot' water free of charge for the whole neighborhood to enjoy their morning coffee!!

Bring your favorite tea to the virtual RV, and enjoy the call of the guineas, the quack of the ducks, and the cackle of the hens laying their eggs and singing their songs. So you will can enjoy the sanity of your homes upon return!!

I always have a cup 'o tea in my hand. Hmmm I wonder if some o' my carpal tunnel has ta do w/me sippin' out 'o my cup.
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

Sounds like a nice relaxing morning. Glad I can join you for a few minutes before heading to town to run errands and go to a birthday party/open house.

I finished the border on my friend's quilt and also the quilting/binding on the runner for my grandparents. I think I am all done with stuff for other people for a while. I have my next Rosie block all laid out for sewing today. Next on the list is bonus blocks. I will alternate with BBs and Rosie blocks until both are finished.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by dublb View Post
    I always have a cup 'o tea in my hand. Hmmm I wonder if some o' my carpal tunnel has ta do w/me sippin' out 'o my cup.
    Sounds like me dublb - but mine is Ice Tea! I'm addicted to the stuff!
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and your fingers just won't work anymore."

I'll bring my coffee machine, can't start my day without a hit of caffeine. I plan on spending the whole day in my sewing room, just have 3 more rows to piece and I am on to the borders for Jamestown Landing. JeanieG how are you going with Easy Street, the sewing seems straight forward.

Is anyone making New Years resolutions, I make one every year to only shop from my stash last year I lasted 4 months before purchasing fabric and of course I had a good excuse Maybe we will go for 5 months for 2013..
    Karen

Quote Originally Posted by mirabelle View Post
    I'll bring my coffee machine, can't start my day without a hit of caffeine. I plan on spending the whole day in my sewing room, just have 3 more rows to piece and I am on to the borders for Jamestown Landing. JeanieG how are you going with Easy Street, the sewing seems straight forward.

Is anyone making New Years resolutions, I make one every year to only shop from my stash last year I lasted 4 months before purchasing fabric and of course I had a good excuse Maybe we will go for 5 months for 2013..
    It has been a very easy start to Easy Street. Honchey, gardnergal and I are doing it. Bonnie said this is suppose to be an easier quilt to make, and she is doing another one starting in March through Quiltmaker Magazine. That will go over several issues, so if anyone is interested it will be a slower process than this one. Instead of 150 hst at a whack, this one is 64. The colors are out of my comfort zone though! I'm not into bright colors!
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and your fingers just won't work anymore."

Blog Entries
    Snow quiet today.
    Feathers softly floating down.
    Nature's quilt

LOL--Went to GS's BB tournament yesterday--team placed second. While in the host town stopped at a favorite LQS; so much for fabric moratorium. Just one month at a time mirabelle. Actually bought nice flannel to make GD nightgown for her and her Am Girl doll as well as a great piece for the back of the Gpa shirt quilt. As the other Gpa shirt quilts get done going to go there for backings as she has a great selection of flannels and brushed cottons perfect with color palette of the shirts.

Here's a mini TATW I finished for DIL birthday yesterday. 169 different 1" squares were used--first time I mitered corners--strippy red fabric just called out for mitering.
    Name:  009.JPG
Views: 81
Size:  51.5 KB
    Don't worry spider.
    I keep house
    casually.
    ---Basho
    I donate quilts to the AAQI.

Page 26 of 985 FirstFirst ... 16 25 26 27 36 76 126 526 ... LastLast