******whistles a happy tune******
Thanks Ladies, for cheering me on!!
Sorry ... no PC or BBs yet!
Need to get my "adopted" family Christmas exchange gift made first.
The "rules" are that it has to be something that you made.
Last year we discovered all sorts of talents in the group, that were unknown.
So here's what I've worked on today.
I need some suggestions as to what to do next.
Please see notes below the picture ...........
* currently measures 21"x41"; hoping to keep him door size!
* borders?? ... I havent figured that out. So please suggest away!!!
* yo-yo's for his buttons of coal down the front??
* will do some embroidery in white for the glisten in his eyes; discovered I did not have any white embroidery floss
* not sure that the X's for his mouth are noticeable enough?
* scarf needs to be wider, I think
* so far did not put the blue snowflake strip across the bottom, to match the top; thinking he may be better just standing on the border; yes? no?
* any other embellishment ideas???
DublB ... Congratulations to your DDIL!! Did you make her a celebratory quilt?