The fws pony club  update  photo - discussion - completed page >

The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page

The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page

Old 06-13-2013, 12:49 PM
Power Poster

And some back views ...
Attached Thumbnails pccomplete-11-.jpg   pccomplete-12-.jpg  
Old 06-13-2013, 01:17 PM

I love it!! How about a back side photo of the telephone 'cause the front does not let us see the 'hello' and good-bye or the Union Jack details.... but it looks so perfect!! And if that does not win ribbons, the judges are blind! Oh, Mercysland, is that not the best unique original from the PC???? Wonderful. Just wonderful!!!
Old 06-13-2013, 01:43 PM

I love it!!!! Well worth the wait to see it. Your blocks all go together so well, even your "critter" blocks. Colors are so balanced; you did an awesome job. MrJanRn had a complaint: the dog block should have been a Dalmatian LOL. I'm glad you showed the back-she added some nice extra details. QE, well done!!
Old 06-13-2013, 02:22 PM

QuiltE - that is as wonderful and your FWS Quilt! She is an amazing quilter! You tell her we all think so! Of course, she had all your marvelous blocks to follow. I am so impressed that she quilted each one so individually. That is so special to me! You know I am not a fan of "all over" stippling type quilting.
Old 06-13-2013, 02:33 PM

Oh, oh, oh, I'm speechless!!! Grasping for words. It's just wonderful!!!
Old 06-13-2013, 02:57 PM

QuiltE your Pony quilt is beautiful, I love everything tiny detail, and you LAQ did an awesome job, please let her know that she has some fans of her work. If it doesn't wins first prize the judge is a fool

Bev the other link worked and I finally got to see your new home (sending good vibes that they accept your offer). The rooms look huge and I love the big kitchen. Love the fireplace in the lounge room, very inviting.

QNS please take care of yourself.

I plan on getting the borders on Smith Mountain today and piecing the backing for my Not Marjen quilt...have a great day everyone
Old 06-13-2013, 05:31 PM

First the best news. There is wet stuff fallin' from the sky!!!! It's supposed ta do that alot tanight! #2DSon started, hmmmm bouncin' is the only way ta describe it, & pointin' at the back window. Yes there is rain!!! We all went out & stood in it for a min. DSon's cat was very upset & came in shakin' her coat. LOL It was kinda funny seein' a 19 y/old (almost 20) so excited about rain.

I gave up on our real estate agent sendin' the papers & went ta see my friend. He finally got it to us, but I was in Odessa. When I got back th'sevenin' we got 'em signed & now they are off ta the other agent. I think we'll know sometime tamarrow.
Old 06-13-2013, 05:39 PM

Got my fingers crossed, Barb. Don't care how old our children get, Barb, they can still surprise us. Just grab the neighbors and form a square...and dance the night away in the neighborhood...square dancing in the rain. LOL!!
Old 06-13-2013, 06:31 PM

I told my husband that my little Brother sewing machine was not going to last much longer. It was a cheapie from Amazon. It has been making some strange noises, and I had it serviced earlier in the year. I have been looking around and told him when it was my birthday I would wait and see what this little machine did, but keep my eye out for a new machine. Well, it is still running! I have a Baby Lock Quest that I purchased 2 years ago I have been using for my quilting. I always check out Craig's List in our area, and saw a Brother PQ1500s that a lady had for sale. She had it on there for several weeks, and I had read on this board that they were good for quilting. It is a straight stitch mechanical machine. She lowered the price to $400. I checked online and I could get a new one from $600 to $800. After reading the reviews, I decided to purchase the machine. So now, I will use my Baby Lock for piecing, and the new Brother for quilting. I am hoping I can fit my Baby Lock into my old Singer cabinet. I love that cabinet!

The lady had it all set up so I could sew on it. Oh my, it has a beautiful straight stitch. She does garment sewing, so was not using the machine very much (it has a 5" x 9" harp). She preferred her Bernina. She used this machine to sew her daughter's teams Flags when her daughter was doing that in school. She said she loved it for that sewing. It is a very fast machine. You always wonder, after the fact, if you made the right decision. I just ordered a SITD foot for it, as I use that a lot when I am quilting.
Old 06-13-2013, 07:01 PM

The house looks very nice dublb. I hope that you can get it. I know homes can sell really fast in Midland.

Seven years ago my oldest son (single at the time) moved to Midland and now I have a total of two sons, one daughter, one son-in-law, one daughter-in-law, one grandbaby and another grandbaby on the way living in the Midland area. What a small world we live in!