Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 442 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 342 392 432 441 442 443 452 492 542 942 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,420 of 10438

Thread: The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page

Here's what I'm working on now. I think Carrie will recognize the focus fabric
    It's called By the Light of the Silvery Moon, a pattern from Quilter's World December 2011
    Name:  By the Light of the Silvery Moon1 (886 x 550).jpg
Views: 84
Size:  139.5 KB
    A balanced quilter is one with a project on each finger
    Eat, quilt, sleep, repeat

Nobody is completely useless, you can always serve as a bad example

Yes, GG, I would appreciate a CD and would be happy to reimburse you for the CD and postage. I am a primary stage beginner in machine embroidery. Very cautious and slow, reluctant to 'push' the start button...but that may change as I get started on projects...

Thanks for the site, Anael, I have bookmarked it. I still believe I want to learn how to import my own designs into the program.

Dh is off getting his own prescription filled....first time in our married life, he has to go get his own. Noticed he took my car and not his truck. Fuel usage is very different in the two...so I can see that. I went back to sleep and let him do his thing in the kitchen, etc. Cats were happy I woke up and feed them; and the three little guineas as well. They thanked me with their 'peep, peep, peep.'

Progress on By the Light of the Silvery Moon. That's it for today, tomorrow finish - I hope.
    Name:  By the Light of the Silvery Moon2 (886 x 550) (649 x 649).jpg
Views: 68
Size:  116.4 KB

Anael - is that a wall hanging, or a block for a quilt? It is gorgeous, great fussy cutting center square!

QNS - glad you are breathing easier! I am still sniffling a little from my bronchitis/sinus infection, but so happy not to have that wheezing. It drove me nuts! Take all those meds so it goes away, and remember I had to take two of those 5 day Z-packs!
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and your fingers just won't work anymore."

Jeanie, thank you. It's going to be a wall hanging. Just two more rounds and I'm done
    I will make the same one in blue for my DDIL. At least that's the plan!

I'm havin' such a busy day! I did want ta stop by & tell yall that we have an agreement! Now for all o' us ta git our papers signed.
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

YEAH Bev, that's great!

Great news, Barb!! Now comes the work of painting, organizing, packing, moving, and unpacking everything. Many hands can make it light work, but Heaven help you find everything that way. Great news!!! When you do move, we need an update to send the MBs to the right address! And oh yes, address will have to change on licenses, etc., that is fun too!! LOL!!

Anael, great job on the wall hanging.

Dh made it to town for his medicine, but had not called it in last Thursday; they had to have the doctor ok it, and that will not be until Monday...wasted trip. So be it. He will have to learn to 'plan' his trips better.

I won't know if I truly have it till the final papers are signed on July 24. We have inspections, appraisals, morgage papers ta git through. This waitin' period is the pits!!! The movin' & changin' everything will be too. LOL I guess one step at a time.
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

Quote Originally Posted by dublb View Post
    I'm havin' such a busy day! I did want ta stop by & tell yall that we have an agreement! Now for all o' us ta git our papers signed.
    Oh I am so happy for you Dublb! That is so grand! I am so envious of that great kitchen! (As I am sitting here with nothing done on my kitchen for over a month!!!!!)

"You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and your fingers just won't work anymore."