Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 882 of 985 FirstFirst ... 382 782 832 872 881 882 883 892 932 982 ... LastLast
Results 8,811 to 8,820 of 9850

Thread: The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page

Beautiful block from OK--and what a beauty of a quilt you'll have!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, QE!!!!!!!
    I pray for peace today and hope I don't have to tomorrow.

When I was accused of living in a fantasy world I almost fell off my unicorn.

Happy Birthday, QE! Lovely blocks; no, I have no suggestions here. It is 36 degrees here and rapidly climbing higher. Great day to work outside, pruning roses.

Loved the photo of your cat, Anael.

OKSGlad ... good thought about the MBs on point! I was SewGlad to get your packet too ... and the blues surprise made me anything but blue. I was jumping with delight. Bless You!

MiraB ... What? you don't know what to do? *gasp*

JeanieG ... I knew I had to make Little Sisters with the MB or else I would probably never get back to it! Good idea on putting the two sets together. Are you going to combine them with your BBs too? .... or now that I think of it, did you already make your BB quilt?

JanRN ... thank you for your Public Service announcement, but NOT!!!! It really is just another day. I did go out for supper the other night with a friend. Today I'll be here. Have some WORK to do for a couple of clients and then hope to goof off early and get into the sewing room as my gift from-me-to-me! !

JanRN and QNS ... thank you for your birthday wishes!

Here is my birthday present to each of you ... and my first March Booster completion!
    Sunshine Gardens .... there is hope that spring will come! :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sew many ideas ... just sew little time!!

Hey guys! I'm back. I'm not sure if I told ya'll are not that I was goin' outta town for a bit. #1DSon wanted me ta not talk about it. Well on Wed he donated his kidney ta one o' his DFIL's. (His DWife's Step Dad.) The surgery went wonderfully & they sent us home yesterday. We were in San Antonio. The trip home was so painful for DSon that it' wasn't even funny a'tall.
    I did send out my MB on Mon before I left town.
    I see that my MB recipient doesn't know that it is comin' her way. I just got caught up on all 11 pages that I was behind on. SO much happenin' here. I don't have my block made for Anael either. (I do see that she knows that they are comin' now. ) I'm so sorry that I'm so far behind! I'll git caught up I promise.
    Last edited by dublb; 03-07-2014 at 12:51 PM.
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

dublb - wow - that was a wonderful thing for your #1 DS to do! Any surgery is painful, I hope that the surgery was successful for his DFIL. It is just amazing to me what they can do now a days! Who would of thought all these transplants would work so well when we first heard about them years ago.
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and your fingers just won't work anymore."

DublB ... how wonderful that your son was a match for his wife's step-Dad. Many want to be donors, but are not matches. One of my neighbour's gave her kidney to her husband several years ago ... again a total coincidence that they were a match. Here's to his recovery!

Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday Dear QuiltE Happy Birthday to you, I hope you have a wonderful day...

Dublb I hope your son and his FIL are recovering well, what a wonderful gift to give..

I only have 5 blocks to quilt on DH's quilt and I can share with you all, if I get off this computer I might have a chance of getting it finished today
    Karen

woooohoooo MiraB is at it again!!!!!!!!!
    Five blocks and a mile or two of binding to go and then we get to see it!
    Thanks MiraB for your lovely singing!
    So many of you here on the QB made my day extra special by helping me celebrate it.
    I know I am very fortunate!

QuiltE, I love all the blocks you got! I have no idea about the setting but I'm sure you'll come up with something gorgeous

Dublb, that's a wonderful thing to do. Let's hope they both recover soon!

My prunus is starting to bloom!!
    Name:  prunus in bloei (912 x 684).jpg
Views: 56
Size:  319.5 KB
    A balanced quilter is one with a project on each finger
    Eat, quilt, sleep, repeat

Nobody is completely useless, you can always serve as a bad example

Pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 882 of 985 FirstFirst ... 382 782 832 872 881 882 883 892 932 982 ... LastLast