Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 9 10

Thread: The FWS PONY CLUB week 19 Good Cheer & Girl's Favorite Photo Page

Quote Originally Posted by gardnergal970 View Post
    QuiltE...it's not copping out when enough is enough when it comes to big quilts.
    Thanks for the support, GGal .. was doing some more calculating tonight and not sure whether it may grow a bit yet. I'm starting to think of practicality and options. Am now wondering if larger would be better ... not the full pattern size though. Will see!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sew many ideas ... just sew little time!!

Blog Entries
    QE, Really pretty blocks, love your colors.
    I've been having a terrible time with my computer lately, so if i can't show anything for awhile, that is why. Youngest grandson downloaded some game, and my computer has gone quite wacky for me. I wasn't a very happy grandmother that night. I still need to find two more blocks to finish with. Some of the blocks I really didn't like so I by-passed them. I have been sewing medium blue on one side and beige on one side (attic windows) so I have been doing a lot of Y seams.
    Hopefully I'll be able to join you in downloading more pictures.
    GrannyQ

Great job, QuiltE. love your blocks.

GrannyQ, looking forward to seeing your photos. I think we all skipped blocks that we did not like. I left out six of the original 90, I believe, and substituted others. doing the slashing and putting it together now, have about 20 out of 90 done.

Thanks GrannyQ and QNSue!!! I really appreciate all the kind words and feedback.
    You played a big role in helping me get to the FWS finish line and now again, the encouragement in the home stretch with my Pony.

GrannyQ ... oh oh! Looks like DGS is in the doghouse! After having my own computer problems I can certainly relate, though mine weren't human issues just a sick computer and then the transition to a new system. Can't wait to see your Attic Windows. Once you get your computer issues resolved, please show us the first ones that are done, just to give us an idea as to what's coming. Please?
    Sew many ideas ... just sew little time!!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 9 10