Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The FWS PONY CLUB week 19 Good Cheer & Girl's Favorite Photo Page

Now, let me see ... I wonder why you are tired, OKSGlad? Whatever would it be?? Keep those ads going in! A bit of exciting cow news for me ... at the Jersey Spring Sale, the top of the sale was a fresh 3 yo consigned by a neighbour of mine, and the sire was the one we'd bred! Now to keep this of "quilt interest" ... the buyer was the son and DIL of one of the posters here on the QB!

I promise I promise I promise ... Mini photo this weekend! Got home tonight and finally got my lawn furniture out. About time, right? Pulled some weeds that had shown their little faces and watered some new hostas I'd picked up on the way home. Things are dry here ... soybeans are being planted and the soil is like dust! Hot weekend planned and no rain in site. Not good!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sew many ideas ... just sew little time!!

Blog Entries
    Great news QE! and to think that new owners are QB connected!
    Another reason to be tired tonight. I have not forgotten how to drive a tractor and chop alfalfa for haylage--good four hours of refresher course late this afternoon. On my drive home from the field. DS is following a heifer from the SFarm. Looks like another cow to milk tonight--new calf was a bull-can't have everything.
    Don't worry spider.
    I keep house
    casually.
    ---Basho
    I donate quilts to the AAQI.

I know ... it was funny how we "met" ... just a few comments here and there and I "knew" she had to be the MIL of a young gal we'd known thru the Jerseys. for the new arrival NOT being dressed in pink! At least the tractor job should be easier on the body, than the parlour!

Quote Originally Posted by QuiltE View Post
    I know ... it was funny how we "met" ... just a few comments here and there and I "knew" she had to be the MIL of a young gal we'd known thru the Jerseys. for the new arrival NOT being dressed in pink! At least the tractor job should be easier on the body, than the parlour!
    Wow that is neet!
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

At last I got this weeks blocks finished. I had them cut out before I left on our Camping Trip, so that helped.
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and your fingers just won't work anymore."

Oh JeanieG ... those are lovely. The contrasts really make them. Your colours make them look so different from the ones we've seen already. Once again, how different frabrics give different looks1

JeanieG what beautiful blocks, have fun on your camping trip
    Karen

Love your blocks Jeanie; such bright colors. You're going to have such a happy quilt!
    I pray for peace today and hope I don't have to tomorrow.

When I was accused of living in a fantasy world I almost fell off my unicorn.

And all the hats are tipped for the Girls' Favorite! The fussy cutting for the geese is over the top. Wonderful blocks, JeanieG.

Nice work and beautiful blocks all!! I just had no time to list you all individually but you know who you are. That's right, it's all of you!! I barely had time to get mine done. Seemed like Good Cheer took forever. Here are mine.
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast