Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: THE FWS PONY CLUB wk 44 Verna Belle's Favorite & Village School House Photo Page

as always... BEAUTIFUL Blocks Ladies!!!

well come to find out that my camera is NOT broken! both of my USB ports quit working! SIGH....... I will have to borrow a computer to post the rest I guess.

ANNE! good to see you
    Candace is Deranged
    so many babies.. sew little quilts

Honchey...a big welcome back! I see the snow is coming down for both you and Jan. Stay warm.
    Jan...I love how you've quilted your blocks. I saw your Steelers quilt and am so glad that you're getting a little more comfortable with your new toy What fun you must be having.
    QNS...Your little puppy looks so "knowledgeable" from his time at school. And the pony peaking through...I almost missed him. I like you you altered the color placement around the points. Makes perfect sense and adds to the radiating lines of the star. Beautiful.
    Mirabelle...your scraps are lasting. Nice not to have too much left over.
    Carrie...nice balance in your block.
    Here are mine. I didn't bail on Verna Belle. After doing the Tumbling Block, I was feeling a little daring and found it pretty easy. My school house door doesn't show up well but you can see the lights are on in the windows!Name:  Week 44.JPG
Views: 117
Size:  177.4 KB
    Last edited by gardnergal970; 11-07-2012 at 02:12 PM.

I love both blocks, Ggal, but I'm really drawn to your School House. You're right--it looks like lights in the windows. Very nice blocks. (And you are braver than me to do Verna LOL).
    I pray for peace today and hope I don't have to tomorrow.

When I was accused of living in a fantasy world I almost fell off my unicorn.

Neat and well done blocks GG; yes, Jeanie the background in VSH may look familiar...a wonderful PC rider sent it to me....I wonder who that was??? It was so much fun exchanging and sending fabric pieces!!

Goodness, I have a whole big box of scraps left...but I know who is getting every piece that will put it to good use... but has anyone heard from OksewGlad lately?? QuiltE is off on her trip for two weeks...itis getting to be that busy time of the year, I guess.

When I was lookin' thru the book I had decided that I didn't like Verna, but ya'll have changed my mind. I will do this block after all.
    I'm goin' on another retreat tamarrow & won't be back till Mon or Tues. (I'll probably be drivin' all day Mon.)
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

Have a wonderful time at your retreat dublb! We will miss you!
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and your fingers just won't work anymore."

Aww, Thanks. I might be able ta git online while there. We were just told they might have it. I'm gonna take my computer just in case. (Of course I might not even crack it open. )
    Bev

Have fun on the retreat Bev, hope you get lots accomplished
    Karen

I'm thinkin' that I might git a few things done for Project Linus. Then a I hope ta git caught up on a few other things so that I can make my bonus blocks when I git back home. I've got the fabric & I got a plan.
    Bev

Ggal--I really like your blocks...great contrast and love the "lights shining".

dublb--Have a great time at your retreat! I don't have another one until March. I do have a day planned the end of November who is taking some time off work, so that will be nice.

I am very excited to report that I have my fabrics for my bonus blocks AND have chosen the block!! I can't wait to get started next week.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast