Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: THE FWS PONYCLUB Quilt-Along 46- 60 Block Completed Milestone Photo page

Well, I finally finished all my backlog of blocks and BOM's that I got behind on when we were gone on our trip. I pulled out my two stacks of blocks - one with horses, and one without and put them separately on my design wall. Here is what they are looking like - not in any layout order as yet - just stuck up there so I could get photos.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and your fingers just won't work anymore."

Blog Entries
    Oh lots of nice colors, Jeanie. Are you planning two quilts--one with ponies and one without or have you just sorted blocks as such? The ice cream bowl block is a nice bright spot
    Got a pair of FWS posted tonight and block instructions up to block 50 on that. Also a Barbara Brackman block done as well as the PC blocks I have posted. Now my printer won't scan
    . Back to troubleshooting.
    Don't worry spider.
    I keep house
    casually.
    ---Basho
    I donate quilts to the AAQI.

Oh Jeanie, me oh my, your blocks look so good together.. I'm jealous...64 blocks done! here's a pat on the back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by oksewglad View Post
    Oh lots of nice colors, Jeanie. Are you planning two quilts--one with ponies and one without or have you just sorted blocks as such? The ice cream bowl block is a nice bright spot
    Got a pair of FWS posted tonight and block instructions up to block 50 on that. Also a Barbara Brackman block done as well as the PC blocks I have posted. Now my printer won't scan
    . Back to troubleshooting.
    Yes oksewglad, I am planning one quilt with the ponies and one with all the misc. blocks. I made two lap quilts for my FWS quilt also. Much easier to quilt on my DSM! It is kind of amazing to see them all together!
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and your fingers just won't work anymore."

Beautiful blocks Jeanie!
    A balanced quilter is one with a project on each finger
    Eat, quilt, sleep, repeat

Nobody is completely useless, you can always serve as a bad example

Very nice, Jeanie.

Jeanie, beautiful blocks in both. You have such a nice balance of color and really good contrast. Great job.
    I pray for peace today and hope I don't have to tomorrow.

When I was accused of living in a fantasy world I almost fell off my unicorn.

OOPS! It seems I forgot all about this thread ....
    So nice to re-visit and see the beautiful groupings

JeanieG ... Beautiful! So nice to see ... and now you'll be even closer to the finish line!

and me-thinks there are Some Ladies who are holding back on us and have the requisite number of blocks done to post to this thread!!! ........ and have NOT!

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease favour us!!!!

CarrieM ... I really like your D9P batiks ... great colours!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sew many ideas ... just sew little time!!

Who on earth are you pointing your finger at, QuiltE of this PC group?? There's four fingers pointing back at yourself! (I have a good excuse...camera battery hinge is broken..that's my story and I am sticking to it.) However, I am enjoying the show of blocks and patting these wonderful folks on the back for showing their work of art. Wonderful. Great. Terrific job.

Quote Originally Posted by QuiltingNinaSue View Post
    Who on earth are you pointing your finger at, QuiltE of this PC group?? There's four fingers pointing back at yourself! (I have a good excuse...camera battery hinge is broken..that's my story and I am sticking to it.) However, I am enjoying the show of blocks and patting these wonderful folks on the back for showing their work of art. Wonderful. Great. Terrific job.
    Pointing back at me .... but I am a long way away from being able to participate with a show and tell in this thread!!!!

Soooooooooooooooooooo ........ what about the others!

Good excuse there, QNSue ... try duct tape in place of the broken hinge!
    Sew many ideas ... just sew little time!!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast