Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 12 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The FWS Quilt-Along Photo Page for 50 Completed Blocks

Okay Girls---SHOWTIME :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Give yourselves a pat on the back--You deserve it ! Anne

Here are my first 50 in both the 3" and 4".(actually a couple of extra for the mistake ones) added them anyways.
    On the 3 " ones please let me know which you like for possible sashings? I'm starting to wonder on both the 3" and 4" either going with like a tye dyed muslin (for sashing)I just can't decide. Maybe Black? eekkkkkk.....I don't know......White?
    The 4" one I still think the blocks are way to dark so the next 25 blocks will do a lot of white background.(Maybe I will like it then)

I do have closer up pictures of the different colored sashings if that will help.Wasn't sure whether I should add them here or not.

1st 50 FWS Blocks- Scrappy
    Name:  Attachment-163674.jpe
Views: 200
Size:  68.4 KB

1st 50 FWS Blocks-30's fabrics Whoops! forgot a couple next time for them
    Name:  Attachment-163677.jpe
Views: 200
Size:  62.2 KB

Blog Entries
    Here is my first 50. I don't have them in any order, just put them up. I'm thinging of light beige strips and deep purple cornerstones. I'll probably wait until all are done before I decide.

1st 50 blocks
    Name:  Attachment-163686.jpe
Views: 203
Size:  50.1 KB

grannyQ
    They are beautiful! Love the purples!
    I think I want to start over...

Blog Entries
    Judy, I really like your also. I don't think I really could do all 3 & 4 in blocks. Yours are really beautiful. Thank's for your compliments.

GrannyQ and JAGSD, your 50 are stunning, sensational and stricking! I've only finished 32, but seeing your lovely, lively and lucious 50, I know I'll forge ahead! Good job ladies. Belles

JAGSD, thanks for showing your collections. They're beautiful! For the 30s sashing options you've shown, I think the blue sets off the blocks better than the other colors.

grannyQ, it's not always easy to pull off a monotone quilt. Yours is spectacular! Great job balancing values. Thanks for sharing!

OMG I'm on the floor!! You guys have knocked me out LOL!! Those are beautiful-I can't believe how nice they look. I love the purple tones-gorgeous. And the scrappies are fantastic. I can't decide which sashing I like-each one gives a different interpretation to the blocks. Wow!! I am so impressed and excited to see these. You are so inspriational!!

Quote Originally Posted by JAGSD
    Here are my first 50 in both the 3" and 4".(actually a couple of extra for the mistake ones) added them anyways.
    On the 3 " ones please let me know which you like for possible sashings? I'm starting to wonder on both the 3" and 4" either going with like a tye dyed muslin (for sashing)I just can't decide. Maybe Black? eekkkkkk.....I don't know......White?
    The 4" one I still think the blocks are way to dark so the next 25 blocks will do a lot of white background.(Maybe I will like it then)

I do have closer up pictures of the different colored sashings if that will help.Wasn't sure whether I should add them here or not.
    I think the blue fabric makes the blocks "pop"! Love it!

Page 1 of 12 1 2 11 ... LastLast