Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: The FWS Quilt-Along Week 18 Block 35 & 36 Discussion Page

Hi Everyone, I still haven't sewn a bit since I'm here in NC --too busy with all the house stuff--I should be back in the groove by next Tuesday. I had to post this early 'cause I'm taking a break tonite and going to BINGO! See Ya Later, Anne

Blog Entries
    Good luck at Bingo. Mama needs fabric money!!

Thanks Anne for posting this-and good luck at Bingo. Hey I hear that can be addicting (like fabrics) LOL.

Enjoy your Bingo night!

I made both blocks but like neither one. lol I might replace both with totally different blocks. I already decided to use the 4H in place of the basket. Maybe I'll use an Army Star as a replacement, too.

I didn't like either of this weeks blocks-has to be the ugliest basket I've ever seen LOL. (Or maybe it's just the colors I used.) The next ones are HARD!!

I've said before that I'm skipping a number of blocks that I just don't like. I plan to substitute from the Sylvia's Bridal Quilt book, which also has 6" blocks (and also really good instructions).

Blog Entries
    I actually kinda like the basket block, although it's not my favorite basket block and I really do like #36. It turned out very nice...there are other blocks that I don't care for, but both these I liked!

I still don't like them but I'll give #36 until next Wednesday before deciding. :0)

Yeap, our chickens are still free ranging into various blocks that I have made...and we are realling enjoying fresh eggs...and hot chicken noodle soup in these chilly days here. I really woking on the fifties numbers of the FWSQ, and enjoying the friendship blocks; quick and easy to do.

Therefore, I can play with my other forgotten projects and try to finish some other quilt tops....too many to name here...