Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The FWS Quilt-Along Week 41 Blocks 81 & 82 Discussion Page

Let's talk ladies!! I hope all of you had a great Mother's Day--Now it's time to get back to our blocks. Anne

Honchey, Just stumbled on this discussion page and was wondering where I could get a free pattern of Spider Legs pattern? I just love it!! Thank's.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Fay
    Honchey, Just stumbled on this discussion page and was wondering where I could get a free pattern of Spider Legs pattern? I just love it!! Thank's.
    Hi, This page is part of a group of three. Rotary Cutting Instructions, Discussion Page and Photo Page. We are doing a Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt-Along. Laurie Arron Hird is the Author. There are 111 different blocks in this quilt and we are currently in week 41, working on blocks 81 & 82. We are doing 2 blocks a week. Templates are available on line but you need the book to have the block assembly. The book is available at Joann's, Amazon,etc. Come join us!!

Looks like a winner.

Hi, For those of you that are members of the Yahoo group..You have to check out Album# 141-Dianne from Sask. She posted some photos of her quilt in progress and It is just STUNNING!. and EASY!. A totally different layout and I'm changing the way I'm doing mine. Now I have to shop for some striped patterned fabric for the vertical sashing. I'm so happy to have opened that email. Go see...you'll understand my joy :thumbup: :thumbup:

no no no, not going to check it out :lol: I have my sashing and border fabric and don't need any more excuses to purchase more fabric :evil: . Hope to start putting some blocks together next week

Quote Originally Posted by Honchey
    Hi, For those of you that are members of the Yahoo group..You have to check out Album# 141-Dianne from Sask. She posted some photos of her quilt in progress and It is just STUNNING!. and EASY!. A totally different layout and I'm changing the way I'm doing mine. Now I have to shop for some striped patterned fabric for the vertical sashing. I'm so happy to have opened that email. Go see...you'll understand my joy :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Thanks for that, I did go check it out he he he!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANNE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by janRN
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANNE!!!!
    Thank you, Thank you!! I am 71 yrs young today. DH and I are going out to celebrate tonite. I already have my blocks done for the next two weeks. Hooray!

Quote Originally Posted by Honchey
    Quote Originally Posted by janRN
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANNE!!!!
    Thank you, Thank you!! I am 71 yrs young today. DH and I are going out to celebrate tonite. I already have my blocks done for the next two weeks. Hooray!
    !

A Happy Birthday from me too Anne! I'm right behind you, turned 69 in April!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast