Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 9 10

Thread: Jan. 31, 2014 - NEW MYSTERY QUILT TRAIN RIDE WILL BEGIN

I think i will junp on this train so slow down a bit.
    Never look down on anyone, unless you are helping them up.

Blog Entries
    It is good to see some old quilting friends jump on board the train. It is 01/31/14 and my cutting mat is ready and my rotary cutter has been primed. Just need some guidance now. Fabric is piled everywhere in anticipation of being the next mystery project. However the sound of the wheels on the metal are mesmerizing and I think I will just curl up with my fabric for few winks. Is Judy onboard yet? Maybe I will just go to the Diner Car to see if there is any hot black coffee.
    Aurora

"A dying culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot." -Robert A. Heinlein

Blog Entries
    Please don't drink all the coffee, aurora! I will be up all night from the looks of it. It's almost 3:00 and I'm wide awake. I'll bring donuts and fruit to the dining car and meet you there! Next stop I'll need to pick up some sweet-n-low or learn to drink my coffee black. How long is this train ride?
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

Blog Entries
    I would sure enjoy some fruit. Don't worry even I cannot drink a whole pot of coffee at one sitting. Guess we will find out how long the train runs when Judy wakes up and joins us.
    Aurora

"A dying culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot." -Robert A. Heinlein

Sounds like it is going to be a wild ride. You quilters up so early. I unfortunately have to go to work. But don't leave without me. Soooo looking forward to this trip.

Blog Entries
    Not to worry, sustraley. I have a feeling this train is a little like the Hogwarth's Express in that it just shows up where someone is ready to board.
    Aurora

Blog Entries
    Now if we can just find which platform it's waiting! Here train! Here train, all aboard? Train 54, where are yoooooo?
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

Mystery quilt train ride #6 - welcome aboard

And we are off, just started picking up passengers. Everyone should be on board soon so come on over to the new thread and let's get the party started!

I won't be coming back to this thread anymore, see you over at #6.
    Save the Earth -- it's the only planet with chocolate!

what is a mystery quilt train ride?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 9 10