This week's blocks are a little fiddly, but not too bad.
K6- is very straightforward pp'ing if you choose to do it that way. It would be an easy rotary cutting block also.
H8- is a little more difficult. I printed out the "block" and cut out the center circle. I pp'd the inner circle then cut out a freezer paper circle to use as a pattern. I appliqued the freezer paper circle to the center of the blcok.
I6- I started by making a 4 patch block. Again I made a freezer paper pattern for the shape to applique to the final block. Finish up by appliqueing the melons which we are all used to doing by now.
J5- I made PP'd the center square the print square and the red square, then I sewed the corner tri's to the outer red square. I appliqued the entire piece to the background.
LS9-I appliqued the entire thing although you could extend the lines on the top diamond and pp it. I back basted the whole thing and had a hard time lining up the 2 half circles (and the rest of it too for that matter.) Well...finished is better than perfect rings true in this case.