This week is also a mix, but heavy in applique. If you aren't used to melons by now..you will be after this week!
J10- I pp'd the background and then back basted all the melons. I found it helpful to mark around the outside of the block showing the 1/4" seam allowance so that none of my melons "wandered" outside from where they need to be.
L12- The only difficult part of this block is getting those little tris. I printed the "block", then I trimmed off the corners to include the little tri and pp'd them. I then sewed these onto the block...easy peesy!
M7- More applique! I did this one in layers. I started with my beige background, then I used the back basting method to add the brown "clover" shaped piece. I then situated a black circle on top of the "clover"..then added 4 beige melons on top of the black circle. It was a little thick prior to trimming out the back..but it turned out fine.
RS8- Another UGH! I back basted the bottom section, then added the 2 hearts in the same method. I extended the lines on the little triangle and pp'd the top section. All quilted...it will be fine.