Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread: January 1, 2013 Whirling Start 2 - Photo's.

Where is Feb's BOM?

Hi

I have been looking on QB site and I am not sure but I think Feb's block is on block of the month under QB block-of-the-month, February 2013 called crazy heart.

If this is not the correct block for of the month can someone please tell me. I thought that a new block would be add to this one so we could follow everyone's blocks building into a quilt.
    Last edited by Lyn Hut; 02-01-2013 at 08:34 PM.

Blog Entries
    Go to Home thats at the top of page. Block of month and week Feb

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyn Hut View Post
    Hi

I have been looking on QB site and I am not sure but I think Feb's block is on block of the month under QB block-of-the-month, February 2013 called crazy heart.

If this is not the correct block for of the month can someone please tell me. I thought that a new block would be add to this one so we could follow everyone's blocks building into a quilt.
    Each month gets its own threads. One that shows that pattern and where to get it and the other is for discussion and pictures.

Blog Entries
    okay, I know it is February 6th but I finally challenged myself to paper piecing and successfully completed January's BOM... now to attempt February's heart block.Name:  DSC_0420.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  91.3 KB

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoore View Post
    okay, I know it is February 6th but I finally challenged myself to paper piecing and successfully completed January's BOM... now to attempt February's heart block.Name:  DSC_0420.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  91.3 KB
    jmoore.................What a lovely block you have put together for the January 2013 Whirling Star 2 BOM block!! I wouldn't worry one bit about is being a little late, as we are free to work on these at our own leisure. Now I can hardly wait to see how your February block turns out!! Good work & nice fabric's.
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

Washington, playing with my fabric stash!
    Blog Entries
    Well, I have one more section to complete on my block and then sew them together. However, I don't care for the way it turned out. Planning to begin again using a different placement of the main color that I want to pop. Glad I don't have a deadline and can enjoy the learning curve and process. LOL

Linda

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost but now am found, was blind, but now I see.
    [John Newton (1725-1807)]

...and I just printed out the PP templates the other day and hope to sew the block this weekend. :-)

Really gorgeous. I just joined and am trying to navigate. Don't understand the terms but will try to learn

Blog Entries
    To see an album of all the January blocks submitted so far, please click --> here.

Don't forget ... there is NO time limit or deadline.
    Please feel free to add more block photos to this thread.

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 22 23 24 LastLast