Journeys with Dear Jane: Baby Janes in the making and complete

Journeys with Dear Jane: Baby Janes in the making and complete

Old 01-08-2016, 09:03 AM

Here are my next two A3 and A4
[ATTACH=CONFIG]539683[/ATTACH]

I still need to stitch down A3.
Attached Thumbnails a3-a4.jpg  
Old 01-08-2016, 09:48 AM

@tlambing and donac: way to keep it moving girls! Woo hoo! This project takes a village doesn't it? Thank you for posting. I'll jump back in next week. Promise.
Old 01-10-2016, 03:07 PM

I finished another block this afternoon. I will post a picture when I do the next one. I have one more to finish to get the 9 patch of the top left corner done. I picked up a couple of possible sashing strips. I think I will go over and talk to my friend and see which one she likes better. She was an interior designer and I am a math person so we complement each other.
Old 01-11-2016, 12:56 PM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]539938[/ATTACH]

Here is the picture I promised. It is B2 and C2 The one on the left is over sized and the one on the right has been paper pieced. The applique needs to machine stitched down.
Attached Thumbnails b2-c2.jpg  
Old 02-07-2016, 06:24 PM

Just finished C10-13 and a bottom triangle. time to start the D row!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]542187[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails image.jpeg  
Old 02-10-2016, 09:38 AM

Holy Mother of Pearl! You people are AMAZING! Being so new at this, I find this completely daunting. And I didn't realize how long I was staring at all the pictures and pieces until I looked at the clock and a half an hour flew by. Goodness, ladies! What an inspiration you all are. Maybe once I retire....but by then my eye sight will go....so I'll just drool over all of these now and dream
Old 02-16-2016, 11:40 AM

I have done a triangle but at our meeting the other day we were talking about how you should think about where this is going and maybe you need to change the layout. It is going on my bed so why do I need the top triangles? It is your quilt.
Old 02-16-2016, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by donac View Post
I have done a triangle but at our meeting the other day we were talking about how you should think about where this is going and maybe you need to change the layout. It is going on my bed so why do I need the top triangles? It is your quilt.
Hoping to finish every single block and triangle, just like the original! Having fun with these
Old 03-23-2016, 10:07 AM

I started my Dear Jane in 2013 and had to put it away. I hope to start up again next week or the week after. I've finished up to row D and am about 1/3 through row E. I also have a few triangles done. In uploading all my scans I've discovered I missed block D5. I must remember to do it first thing. I've been using rainbow tone on tone brights with a black background. I am hoping to achieve around the world colouration on the quilt. You can view my finished blocks in my Dear Jane album. I will post the rest as I make them in this thread.
Old 03-23-2016, 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by felynn View Post
I started my Dear Jane in 2013 and had to put it away. I hope to start up again next week or the week after. I've finished up to row D and am about 1/3 through row E. I also have a few triangles done. In uploading all my scans I've discovered I missed block D5. I must remember to do it first thing. I've been using rainbow tone on tone brights with a black background. I am hoping to achieve around the world colouration on the quilt. You can view my finished blocks in my Dear Jane album. I will post the rest as I make them in this thread.
I Checked out your album. Your blocks are beautiful!!