Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 114 of 157 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 113 114 115 124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1563

Thread: Judy's 3rd MYSTERY QUILT train ride

Blog Entries
    Hello, Everyone! I posted when the train began and I did keep up with the clues . . . . . . . but, I was bitten with the shingles bug and no one told me how it plays with your mind and emotions! I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and I am working on the clues from yesterday. Judy, I have enjoyed this Mystery from the start. It was the only thing I looked forward to for the last 5 weeks. This train came when I sure needed it. Thank you for doing this project for us even through your physical setback! I will post when I piece this all together!
    Judith

jtquilts, oh my gosh, my heart goes out to you, how awful. Hope you are better now.

chef, I can't listen to audio books either because I, too, tend to pay attention to my sewin then and my mind wanders and I am thinking something else and all of a sudden I have totally lost my place in the audio book. Oh well......
    Save the Earth -- it's the only planet with chocolate!

Blog Entries
    ok,
    first clue is post #1 on page#1 (page numbers will differ depending on your setting of how many posts per page)

clue#2 is post #264 page #27

clue#3 is post #494 page #50

clue #4 is post #694 page #70

clue #5 is post #843 page #85

clue #6 is post #954 page #96

Clues #7 & #8 are post #1092 page #110

Blog Entries
    Name:  PB240059.JPG
Views: 423
Size:  1.56 MB
    fabric to entertain all with pet cats.....giggle

Blog Entries
    The cat fabric designer must have had cats. The activities look about right to me!
    "A woman is like a tea bag-you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries
    oh, I love the Cat Fabric! Where did you get it Sunni? I have 3 cats one is strictly out doors and the two that are in the house hang out in my sewing room all the time, they are usually not interested in much except laying all over my fabric and quilts, but Bella, my princess, likes to sit in my lap when I sew.
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

Blog Entries
    jtquilts, I love your pear wall hanging, Did you make the pattern? I have Pear curtains in my sewing room. I inherited a Bolt of it an made lots of things, now I am down to a few yards, I think I might try a fruity throw for the sun porch.

Well I am going to try the next step in the mystery quilt today. At least get a few blocks put together. I need a break from my Craft show sewing! I do a few all year long but one big one during the holidays. This year it is Dec 1st, then I start my own sewing! Hubby says if we don't sell we give as gifts!
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

I am loving everyone's blocks so far. I have 1 of each block done and the rest will have to wait until I have some Christmas and baby stuff done.
    If anyone is interested in doing another mystery quilt. Bonnie Hunter (quiltville.com) has one that just started. I just got my fabric for it yesterday.

Name:  IMG_0061.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  1.49 MB

Blog Entries
    Thanks, Marybeth. No, I got the idea for the pear wall hanging from a book called Stitch and Split Applique by Jayne Crow and Joan Segna.

I have loved seeing everyone's progress. I so love how this pattern is turning out.

Judy, yes, I am seeing progress with the Shingles. I have had a mild case. . . . .I can't imagine anything worse.
    Judith

OK everyone - at the risk of sounding dumb ;>)

Oh well, here goes....

How do I play this game... I'm all over it. Disabled, don't get out much, have literally thousands of yards of stash, and I can quilt and sew. Please let me know. I would really like to play along.

Carol

Page 114 of 157 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 113 114 115 124 ... LastLast