Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 120 of 157 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 119 120 121 130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1563

Thread: Judy's 3rd MYSTERY QUILT train ride

Wow that was nice sewnso I hope they can raffle it off at one of their events. They will love it. You were SOO fast if it kills me. I was overdone yesterday so no sewing but today is a new day and the machine talks. It is to rain 10-20 inches in the next four days so i think I might need an oar if I try to leave. I am thinking trees will be coming down.
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Jaba, I like the colours, and I am definitely NOT a pink person! The softer green just seems to go well with the pink.

Quote Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
    Wow that was nice sewnso I hope they can raffle it off at one of their events. They will love it. You were SOO fast if it kills me. I was overdone yesterday so no sewing but today is a new day and the machine talks. It is to rain 10-20 inches in the next four days so i think I might need an oar if I try to leave. I am thinking trees will be coming down.
    Oh, please send some down to Texas! We are so dry and getting drier. I know that much rain can be devastating, so not making light of it. Just wish we could get a good soaker.
    Last edited by Belfrybat; 11-28-2012 at 06:46 AM.

It's DONE!!

TA-DA!! I just pulled mine off of Queenie! All I have left to do is trim & bind it. I was having trouble with quilt design & called on 2 other longarmers for help. Thanks Judy Lee & Debcavan for your input! The lighting wasn't the best, so it looks a whole lot better in person than in t he pictures. Hope you guys can see it though.
    Attached Images Attached Images        

Blog Entries
    Wow that is a beauty!
    Everything important in my life, like naps, I learned from my dog.
    http://foldedspindledquilted.blogspot.com/

Oh cindy that is an awesome quilt. The quilting is glorious. How many ways to say awesome. Turning a bit green here LOL The sun is shining bright today all that heavy rain yest and must take advanage of it. going outside for a bit with the dog and then back to the machine. Went to subway and got dh's fav dinner so that's taken care of. Have a great evening from the slacker on the FL coast. Retta

WOW!! I'm seeing some beautiful mystery quilts!!
    Karen, aka yayaquilts (yaya-Greek for grandma to 5 beautiful granbabies, 2 girls & 3 boys)
    http://kpscarlettandchief.blogspot.com
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and the fingers just won't work anymore."

That is so totally gorgeous! OMG I write like a teenager...
    Well, here is my silly story. Somehow, I did realize this would come out so BIG! I could not wait to make the first 2 blocks. What a surprise. No way can I get this done for Christmas! But then... 2 darling friends are getting married in July. Aha! A wedding gift! Next time, I will read ALL the information. Thanks Judy!!
    Dotty in NYC

Thank you Judy for the tremendous trip. I am just back from holiday visits and will try to catch up and finish the quilt. I really like the pattern and like others, if I knew what it was in the begining I would of thought it was too difficult.

I am not sure how my fabric selections are going to work out. Hopefully I can post some pictures this weekend or next. I want to at least get the top finished prior to Christmas.

It was wonderful time to spend with everyone. Great food and companionship. Keep posting so all of us will be encouraged to finish.
    Lisa

WOW are you so fast! I love the red/white it turned out great. Lets see if the post will allow a pic of my progress here not sure how I like it yet but still hopeful ..Name:  judys mystery quilt progress 002.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  684.6 KB
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Page 120 of 157 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 119 120 121 130 ... LastLast