Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 140 of 157 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 139 140 141 150 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1563

Thread: Judy's 3rd MYSTERY QUILT train ride

I would love to do the scrappy one! I'm in! Thanks Judy!

Quote Originally Posted by paintmejudy View Post
    I have something I am sampling out right now, a scrappy stash buster that can be made in whatever size you want. (Well, with all the stash we have, nothing except a quilt to cover a football field could be considered a true stash buster.)

But, this is not a big involved 5 or 6 week quilt, and can be accomplished in 2 or 3 longish lessons -- I thought maybe I could give you mystery fans something to do in January until the next mystery quilt train starts the middle or end of February.

Hmmm .... I know some of you are still hanging around in the club car -- just wondered if anyone had any interest. I was thinking of posting 12/29, 1/5 and 1/12.

Blog Entries
    fun.... 1/5/13 and 1/12/13 are on my "new" calendar

Blog Entries
    Me too! Wonder what all of us will come up with this time???

OK TADA I am soo tired. Its 12:40 when I finished tonight. Started at 5:20 am. I am over tired? cant sleep so here are a couple quick shots I took. I used the striped 45 degree as my binding and there was more than enough. I just stitch in the ditched it, the back had the obvious error which I will show so you never do this on your own quilts. Its poorly quilted. I admit it freely. I am too tired to be sad but I did like the top before I messed up. I put good time into it and it turned out. points and everything now this.. well lessons learned is what I say. I willnever make this mistake again. way too big a mistake. also I will not rush a job ever again. no fun and it showsName:  quilt inspector mystery quilt.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  653.5 KBName:  horrible back mystery train.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  680.2 KB
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Blog Entries
    Elisabrat, I honestly don't see anything wrong with it! It's lovely Great work.
    http://babyfire04.blogspot.com/
    If it makes you happy, it's worth the time!

Looks like the quilt inspector approves. Pretty colors.

Blog Entries
    Your quilt is lovely Elizabrat, only you will know your "mistakes." Sulabug, your squares are just beautiful, so they'll most probably look wonderful when you see the whole pattern. All of these are coming out so beautifully!
    "A woman is like a tea bag-you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries
    I have the top finished but not quilted yet. I had to stop and make some baby things for a ggs that will be arriving in April BUT the moma and Dad will be at my home the 26th of Dec. from Florida . Her last trip til the big event. lol this will be my 4th great grand son and I have one great grand daughter. Dont know how that happened. I am not that old. !!!!!. lol I am only 80.
    Landscape quilts and needle turn applique favs.Antlers,Ok

Blog Entries
    Elisabrat, it looks good to me. Your MIL will be honored to have a quilt made for her. Have you looked into the Sharon Schamber method of sandwiching your quilt? It's much easier on your body and you can keep track of how the back is looking.?

Oh Elisabrat! It's perfect to my eyes. I'm glad you finished it. It will be a loved quilt for sure!
    SheriR~
    2.5" stamp swap! Come join the fun.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...p-t250047.html
    From Grandma's closet quilt album: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...bums18788.html
    ~If you can't turn the corners of your mouth up...let the middle sag!~

Page 140 of 157 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 139 140 141 150 ... LastLast