Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 155 of 157 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 154 155 156 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1563

Thread: Judy's 3rd MYSTERY QUILT train ride

Quote Originally Posted by SunlitenSmiles View Post
    judy said saturday march 2
    yep, that's the planned departure date!! Can't wait!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks, everyone for the good wishes for Mom. She just went into surgery (5:45 PM EST) and it has been a LOOOOONG day, so in two hours or so, we should be able to go home! YAY!
    "A woman is like a tea bag-you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries
    Coopah - hope mom is recovering nicely, thoughts and prayers to the both of you! March works for me too, started rearranging my sewing room - expanding my storage into the old toy room. Yea me! However in the process I now have three rooms under destruction! LOL!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks, Gretchen! All is well. March is a good time for new projects. Only 3 rooms under "destruction?" ROTFL!!! You go, girl!
    "A woman is like a tea bag-you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

Well, I have finally finished my quilt top. It is off to the LAQ tomorrow. I really enjoyed this mystery, and am very pleased with the result. I didn't like the bias edges on the outside, so I added another border. The fabric wasn't wide enough for the top and bottom, so I pieced it using some left over diagonals, as I did not want to try to match up the pattern.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Blog Entries
    Very nice, you did a great job on the quilt. It's going to be beautiful after quilting.

Blog Entries
    Those snowmen are so cute! Nice job of putting it all together. :-)

dungeon quilter: Love how your top looks! Very pretty! But, of course, you can't go wrong when using batiks, can you!?!?!?!?!
    Karen, aka yayaquilts (yaya-Greek for grandma to 5 beautiful granbabies, 2 girls & 3 boys)
    http://kpscarlettandchief.blogspot.com
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and the fingers just won't work anymore."

Love the batiks! My friend has a bag made out of that snowman fabric. So cute!

Blog Entries
    this was posted today on the "scrappy mystery" site....by Judy.......brought it here for anyone who might have missed it.......that is next saturday, be ther or be square, or hex, or triangular, rectangular, snowball,ok, back to binding 3 baby quilts.

OK EVERYONE, JUST A REMINDER -- NEXT SATURDAY, IN THE BLOCK OF THE WEEK AND MONTH SECTION -- THE NEW MYSTERY TRAIN RIDE WILL BE PULLING OUT OF THE STATION ON ITS JOURNEY TO WONDERLAND.
    I just finished writing out the instructions and figureing yardage, and we will be good to go on March 2nd.

Page 155 of 157 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 154 155 156 ... LastLast