Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 19 of 157 FirstFirst ... 9 18 19 20 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: Judy's 3rd MYSTERY QUILT train ride

oh stew and salad and everything else? what time I am in! no calories right? big bowl then for me.
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Blog Entries
    I recently told Everose in another thread that a red, white and black quilt was in my future after seeing a recent finish of hers. I found these in my stash. I'm deciding between the 2 Fs, though I do think the E is dark compared with the red in A. I think I will go on the premise that when they are sewn together, they will match. Any thoughts? After seeing the pictures, I am leaning toward the busier black and white (the first picture).

The pictures won't load. I'll play with them and try again.
    Name:  train 3 fabrics 2nd try.jpg
Views: 362
Size:  354.9 KBName:  train 3 fabrics.jpg
Views: 393
Size:  506.0 KB
    Last edited by irishrose; 10-17-2012 at 01:58 PM.

DIA
    I am interested in joining the mystery train ride. Will either of my selections work? If both will work, then which of the two will work better.
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image  Click to view large image 

DIA
    Oops, I need to practice taking pictures also.

IrishRose and Dia, I like both of your second pictures.

Pat.. I don't own any yardage. All of my fabric is donated scraps, and I"m dirt poor hehe. so I will have to see how much my birthday Joann's gift card with a 40/50% off coupon gets me and see what i like.
    It isn't homework unless it's due tomorrow.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

DIA
    Ok I think these pictures are better. Now will either selection work?
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image  Click to view large image 

Blog Entries
    Irish, I LOVE your black and white fabrics. Going to do a black/white spicy swirl and have started gathering fabrics. Your's would be just right with my mix. I was looking for another fabric to switch with one of mine and found a bright fabric that I really like. So I'm leaning toward a total new color combination.

I made a big batch of apple sauce (to die for good), and still apples on the tree so I can make an apple crisp to share.
    It's not the years in your life that count. It's the LIFE, in your years. (Abe Lincoln)

"The Best" The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. (Helen Keller)

Blog Entries
    Di, I have extra of some of them. Which ones are looking for? These came from three different boxes, so they are not coordinates. Some is very inexpensive, but seemed to wash up well.

Blog Entries
    Di, I have extra of some of them. Which ones are you looking for? These came from three different boxes, so they are not coordinates. Some is very inexpensive, but seemed to wash up well. I'm not sure I could give up any of the roses (imagine that), but the others are just fabric to me

Blog Entries
    Well imagine! The picture "righted" itself!! Weird! Elisabrat, no calories on this trip!
    "A woman is like a tea bag-you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

Page 19 of 157 FirstFirst ... 9 18 19 20 29 69 119 ... LastLast