Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 38 of 157 FirstFirst ... 28 37 38 39 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: Judy's 3rd MYSTERY QUILT train ride

looking forward to tagging along

Can't wait for the next stop and met what is waiting for us. I love the Smart car (HA..HA..) and the person standing next to it. WOW!!! Looking good
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

I just don't know about you all. Eating candy, eye candy, booze lol lol food and more food. Having a good laugh here. And so I don't have to scroll back and look for a name, the lady in Crestview??? The only place I go is Margie's and it's been a few years for that. I'm actually afraid to go again. Last time I bought a new machine. But I love it

Blog Entries

my hst''s are ready

here they Im ready for next clue
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    esther

Blog Entries
    Nelda

It's actually a two seater (tandem) car all electric.....
    oh, and you think he is cute....his Dad is
    awsome.
    Last edited by SunlitenSmiles; 10-22-2012 at 10:04 AM.

Great quilt!! Is that whack and stack in the stars? Very nice. Just finished one that size myself. My biggest ever. Whew, it was huge

Quote Originally Posted by dungeonquilter View Post
    I have my blocks made, and some trimmed to 6.5", but no pics yet. I was very busy all weekend sewing the binding on the MONSTER. I call it Fishing in the Dark and it measures 106" x 123". The LAQ named it the monster and said there seemed to be no end to it. Here is a couple of pictures. I will post it in the pictures once I can get a full picture of it. First one is sewing on the binding. Second is 1/4 of the quilt on a twin bed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SunlitenSmiles View Post

Hey, Coopah......... Look what is waiting for us at the next station...... Zippy, yes

HAHA! Sweet, I'll take it.

Elisabrat, pretty colors!
    Dungeon, VERY nice quilt. One of these days I'm going to learn that Stack n' Whack.

It's raining like heck today here in beautiful Washington State. I have chicken, black beans and diced tomatoes in a crock pot for dinner tonight. They'll be great rolled up in a tortilla with sour cream and cheese!
    Everything important in my life, like naps, I learned from my dog.
    http://foldedspindledquilted.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries
    Sunliten, that photo made my heart go a bit faster. Wonder which to choose ? The man or the car? There was a Smart Car here in town with eyelashes painted by the headlights!!!! Oh, so cute! What is this car ? The little Fiats are cute, too. Can't wait for the next stop!! ;-)
    "A woman is like a tea bag-you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by coopah View Post
    Sunliten, that photo made my heart go a bit faster. Wonder which to choose ? The man or the car? There was a Smart Car here in town with eyelashes painted by the headlights!!!! Oh, so cute! What is this car ? The little Fiats are cute, too. Can't wait for the next stop!! ;-)
    Well Coopah, I wouldn't take either. Can't do without a pickup truck and men are too high maintenance.
    Sweet Caroline

Quote Originally Posted by Sauki1 View Post
    Great quilt!! Is that whack and stack in the stars? Very nice. Just finished one that size myself. My biggest ever. Whew, it was huge
    Yes, it is Stack & Wack. 8 layers. This is my third using this pattern with the various size stars. Second to be finished. The first, I wanted to make into a jacket, but it was too big for me and I took it apart. It is still waiting to be put back together.

Page 38 of 157 FirstFirst ... 28 37 38 39 48 88 138 ... LastLast