Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
Judy's 3rd MYSTERY QUILT train ride >

Judy's 3rd MYSTERY QUILT train ride

Judy's 3rd MYSTERY QUILT train ride

Old 10-28-2012, 06:39 AM

chocolate in the dining car? don't stand in the aisle-- i'll run ya over! lol i can waddle faster than most folks can run! look out, chocolate! here i come!

Last edited by nancia; 10-28-2012 at 06:47 AM.
Old 10-28-2012, 07:25 AM

Chocolate cures all ....especially indecision on quilt colors....

'specially
dark chocolate...will finally quit second guessing and sew t o d a y !
Old 10-28-2012, 07:53 AM

wow "Sandy" is making a mess in the east and the san andreas is wiggling here....just rattling the dishes so far

not going to use the computer machine just in case the electric gets spotty....this is a laptop computer so it can run on the battery
Old 10-28-2012, 08:26 AM

oh dear bad weather abounds get on the train quick and come west! eat a bit of chocolate and forget your troubles for a while.

I agree second guessing will kill you. I liked the blue and white combo personally. pretty fabrics think its hard to mess up a blue and white as long as they have similiar blue values and you did so argh go pull it back out and start sewing.
I agree on the might read as solid in the end and if its half and half perhaps the pattern will allow for the ones going one way to be centered and the others to be clusted on the outer edges so it looks like you did it on purpose quilters notice those things everyone else will say how pretty it is they will see overall not the fine details so unless your family is all quilters shhhh dont tell anyone
I need breakfast all I have is cereal anyone cooking something else? can I sit next to you and share a bit? I am making cream of mushroom soup for lunch so hollar if you want a bowl.. fresh mushrooms, its the best on a cold day.
Old 10-28-2012, 08:26 AM

Whew! Clue #3 done. Jennyky...I have the chocolate! Brownies, that is!
Whew! Weather just the hottest news today! Hurricane Sandy, meeting 2 other fronts in the east, sunami's in Hawaii, earthquakes in CA & off Canada coast! And it got down to freezing here in Texas this morning! Mother Nature sure is PO'd! Everyone please stay safe, those in Sandy's path, please heed the warnings! Our prayers are with ya'll!
Attached Thumbnails clue3.jpg  
Old 10-28-2012, 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
I need breakfast all I have is cereal anyone cooking something else? can I sit next to you and share a bit? I am making cream of mushroom soup for lunch so hollar if you want a bowl.. fresh mushrooms, its the best on a cold day.
I made home fries, bacon, eggs & toast this morning, come on over, there's some left!
Old 10-28-2012, 08:31 AM

cindy wow love that red who makes it if I may ask?
Old 10-28-2012, 08:43 AM

Irish oatmeal with blueberries here - it was ok, but I need chocolates.......drifting away so chocolate or a nap.
Old 10-28-2012, 09:12 AM

hope all those ailing are feeling better
I haven't had time to get the second set of blocks done yet but hope to get them done tomorrow if we don't lose the electricity. Supposed to babysit but think my daughter and son-in-law may be home with the storm coming in.
Hope everyone in Sandy's path takes care and stays save.
Old 10-28-2012, 09:18 AM

Ok instead of lurking I decided to put myself to use for everyone. I will be your personal waitress serving up what ever you all want. Seeing that I will be in Australia for most of this trip, I will be with you all in spirit. I will be sending all the goodies up from down under for all of you to enjoy. Especially Lemminkins. They are yummy. Also they have the best coffee in the entire world and this is coming from a non coffee drinker. I do drink coffee in Australia. No bitter after taste and the cutest designs on the top. We don't make this kind of coffee here. So I will be in the diner car waiting to greet all of you and oohh and awwww over all your choices of material. Then when I get home after the train ride is over.....I will make mine. I sure hope Judy does a 4th mystery train ride so I can join in that one.
I am in Southern CA right now......did not feel any earthquake...beautiful weather.....not cold and not hot yet......But I hope that all my friends and relatives in the east have batten down the hatches and have the boats ready to move or at least sought higher grounds.