Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 56 of 157 FirstFirst ... 6 46 55 56 57 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Thread: Judy's 3rd MYSTERY QUILT train ride

I hope that Judy is doing better and is home now mending?????? Take care of yourself. You can lie down in the top viewing car and I will wait on you. What ever you want it is coming up. Chocolate, chicken noodle soup (home made) you name it.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Nancia your dots are the cutest think I have ever seen. I will be looking at that one to see what it looks like when finished. I love the red and pink ones together. Also the blue/green and the blue white. What a fun quilt that will be.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
    cindy wow love that red who makes it if I may ask?
    Moda fabric. It's a fairly new line, I think.

Godschild, I'd like to put in a request for Pavlova. It's been 15 years since I was there but, boy, do I remember that yummy dessert. Might as well bring some Australian hamburgers too. I can't remember all the toppings they use.....fried egg, pineapple ring, pickled beets. What else do they put on? They were so good!
    I don't know if I will get my hst done today. Tomorrow I am leaving for Houston for the quilt show so I've got quite a list of things to get done before then.
    Stay safe everyone. Too many scary things going on with this weather.

Stone ground? I'm totally going to Smiles house!

Quote Originally Posted by SunlitenSmiles View Post
    Irish oatmeal with blueberries here - it was ok, but I need chocolates.......drifting away so chocolate or a nap.

All the talk about chocolate. Ummm. Sounds so good. Speaking of chocolate, being the ADD/OCD person that I am, I am working on some test Log Cabin blocks using a jelly roll of the Double Chocolat, Three Sisters line by Moda.

Of course that is after completing Clue 3. Now do I get some chocolate? Or better yet, I would love some of that Australian coffee with perhaps a splash of chocolate in it.

The pics of my blocks are so icky. Actually the colors are more vibrant with a very pretty mauvey pink.

Attached Images Attached Images    
    Sweet Caroline

I do think nancia and I have the corner on eye popping brights. LOL I had to substitute one of mine. I thot I had more than I did, but I think these will work just fine. Mercy I hope so. Name:  hst's clue #2 and #3 to upload.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  234.6 KB

Blog Entries
    yup, i think mine will not be used to sleep! but maybe for sitting at football games, or hockey. i've wanted to do this for a long time! it'll be great or garbage. we'll see.
    Chef-- gotta say i like what you're doing!
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

Blog Entries

funny nancia, my last one goes camping/rock climbing with my GS & GDIL it is so bright she can signal him from camp when he is up the side of a rock.......or alternately they could use it for marking a landing pad for a heliocopter rescue.
    my GS loves it ...he can see it....he is colorblind.

Name:  SDC12016.JPG
Views: 300
Size:  464.9 KBhere are my clues 2 & 3-I still need to sq up the rest of them this week.
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

Page 56 of 157 FirstFirst ... 6 46 55 56 57 66 106 156 ... LastLast