Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 62 of 157 FirstFirst ... 12 52 61 62 63 72 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Judy's 3rd MYSTERY QUILT train ride

Welcome Pbadder! I'm brand new as well. Maybe we can support each other as we traverse this mystery.

Well, I just tried to download pictures of my fabric and wouldn't let me. Keeps saying something about scripts error on page. Will try again later and see what happens. Maybe will have better luck posting.

Blog Entries
    it is eaiser for me to post photo if i use the icon that looks like a picture of a tree with black dots at the corners ...see it just above this writing ..it is between the blue ball with the red x and the one that looks like a piece of 35mm film if you go right to left it is the fourth icon. hope that helps. first on the left is ABC with a green check, then a cartoon words thingy, then the film thingy ........then the tree icon that posts pictures really well.

wow, hope that does not make it more
    confusing......need dark choclate now

Blog Entries
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  215.1 KBStep three done! Now to get busy making shorts for our church's orphanage in Haiti. See you again on Saturday if Judy can make it.
    "A woman is like a tea bag-you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by SunlitenSmiles View Post
    it is eaiser for me to post photo if i use the icon that looks like a picture of a tree with black dots at the corners ...see it just above this writing ..it is between the blue ball with the red x and the one that looks like a piece of 35mm film if you go right to left it is the fourth icon. hope that helps. first on the left is ABC with a green check, then a cartoon words thingy, then the film thingy ........then the tree icon that posts pictures really well.

wow, hope that does not make it more
    confusing......need dark choclate now
    that is the one I tried to use.

I just tried again and it wouldn't download picture. Keeps telling me download failed sorry. Don't know what else to try.

I think chocolate sounds really good right now too....lol

Quote Originally Posted by pbadder View Post
    I just tried again and it wouldn't download picture. Keeps telling me download failed sorry. Don't know what else to try.
    You might need to re-size your picture.

Blog Entries
    Hi Everyone! Have been dealing with 70+ mph winds here in northeastern Ohio and more rain that I have seen in my lifetime! Lost a few trees (just missed my truck) and a pine tree uprooted - but fortunate to have not lost power and nothing hit the house! There are many around here that have been without power and may not have it back til the weekend...

DOTCOM - thanks for the tip on "My Berlin Kitchen" have it on reserve with my local library!
    Jenniky - LOVE the BLUES!!! My favorite - have a personal stash that I have been holding onto for just the right king size pattern for my bed...

I just got through downloading a picture on a different forum and it worked, so I think it has something to do with this sitethat's not letting me download pictures.

Page 62 of 157 FirstFirst ... 12 52 61 62 63 72 112 ... LastLast