Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 84 of 157 FirstFirst ... 34 74 83 84 85 94 134 ... LastLast

Thread: Judy's 3rd MYSTERY QUILT train ride

Everyone is making such pretty combinations. Going to love all of your quilts.
    Save the Earth -- it's the only planet with chocolate!

Oh, I cut my strips for the 9patch squares and I think I may stop by Rosie's on the way home from work to look for a new F fabric. Although a couple that Shadowirish are using would work well with mine. It is so hard to make a decision.

LaunnH- I really like your fabrics and the combination you have going.

Sunlintensmiles - I want to drop by around the corner with you too......I get some Friday's off and if you wanted to make it a gaggle with marytoddliz I would make the drive up north......for fabric.

It supposed to be a rainy cool weekend. I will put some beans in to soak tonight and make some soup for tomorrow's gathering for the new clue.
    Lisa

I'm finished with the 9Ps. Still have to trim, but at least I'm ready for tomorrow's clue. Just finished making a mock Italian Creme cake will will have it in the club car in a bit. Enjoy!
    Name:  Mystery quilt 3.jpg
Views: 318
Size:  179.5 KB

Belfreybat - those really are pretty!
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and your fingers just won't work anymore."

Very nice, Belfry

but have to ask what is a mock Italian cream cake - I don't even know what a real one would bel
    Save the Earth -- it's the only planet with chocolate!

Blog Entries
    I have finished my 9 patch blocks too & am now ready for Saturday morning, for the next clue!! This has been so much fun keeping up with everyone & everyone is doing a marvelous job making their Mystery train blocks. This is my third train ride & I am having a BLAST!! Thank you Judy for putting these together for all of us to participate in. I am so glad that you are getting better, keep up the good work!! Now here is my picture of my finished blocks.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

Everyone's blocks are so very pretty!!!! I have yet to get step two done. I have been so busy, just not enough time in my day!!! I usually sew when I get home from work, but have been working late this week, so when I get home am to tired. Hope to get all caught up this weekend, after I get home from work on Sat.
    Seeing everyone else's finished blocks is definately inspiring!!

I finished my 9 patch and am ready for the next clue tomorrow.
    Everyone's fabrics and blocks are great and I see a lot of fabrics that look very familiar.

Name:  HSTs and 9 patch.jpg
Views: 299
Size:  1.86 MB

I have not cut my strips for my 9 patch because I need to find a different dark color. I was going to use Grey but it did not look good.
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

I've had my blocks done but kept forgetting to post a picture.. Hope ya like them, the colors are a little different than what I usually pick, but thot it would be a change..I love these Mysteries, Judy you do such a good job - glad you're feeling better. Looking forward to tomorrow's clue.

Name:  Mystery blocks.JPG
Views: 282
Size:  142.9 KB

Page 84 of 157 FirstFirst ... 34 74 83 84 85 94 134 ... LastLast