Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 17 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: McCalls Quilting Jan/Feb 2012 / 3 month mystery quilt along

Blog Entries
    I check the grocery stores a couple of times a week, just in case. I'm going to try to restrain myself from buying if it's there. I have two copies of this last one as it is and don't need any more duplicates, but just couldn't wait the last time I saw it at WM...no patience, the older I get, the less I have! LOL
    Jinnie

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by collector49 View Post
    I checked the McCall's website and it shows the May/June issue. We should all be receiving the new issue shortly. The blog shows a picture of the finished quilt. Very pretty.
    Oh my! I wish you hadn't said that.....but, thanks for the info anyway. I'm still going to try to refrain from buying a duplicate copy....please wish me luck. LOL
    Jinnie

Blog Entries
    Oh sure tempt me...... hhhmmmmm...... hey how did the finished quilts already get to the blog since the Mag isn't out yet ? You would think they would at least wait until the mag hit the shelves ...... Last time I also had 2 issues as I bought one at the store then subscribed and they sent me one in the mail.....
    To keep your mind fresh- learn one new thing a day !

Blog Entries
    Isn't Sherri's one of the sample color ways in the 1 st mag...who I believe works on the mag? Now that I see the finished quilt, I'm not in a rush to get my copy. It's a lovely quilt, but I don't think my color combinations are going to work. I was trying to work out of my stash.... I guess I can always donate it to the shelter--- or make new doggie beds. LOL
    Jinnie

Blog Entries
    Ok.. Ok.. Ok.. I went and peeked ... LOL Mine should work out ok... but if I had know I would have changed my purple and orange around , afraid mine will look very Halloweeny with all the orange and green side by side

Blog Entries
    At least you will be able to use it for Halloween.... When do you suppose I can use one that will probably look like ( is there such a word as 'pukey') somebody was sick all over the place? Think I'll go to bed now. Maybe I can dream it in better colors.
    Jinnie

Blog Entries
    Well the green and orange make it Halloween but the pansies ???? no one has Pansies in October ... LOL

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sharon b View Post
    AS promised here are my fabrics - hope they work well together when all is said and done Attachment 303537The green is the 3 yards

sharon b, I came back and took another look at your fabrics this a.m.........I don't see Halloween here, just beautiful fall colors. Jinnie
    Jinnie

Blog Entries
    Ok here is the updated pics- I tell you in person it is reading Halloween LOL And for the record I am finished with Step 2 WOO HOO - ready for the final push, hope it comes while I am a sewing/quilting fool mood Name:  Picture 291.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  732.1 KBName:  Picture 294.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  730.6 KB It really is a DEEP purple

Blog Entries
    sharon those colors do not look like halloween. you must just have halloween on the brain.
    My Quiltboard Blog
    ~Joy is what happens when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are..(Marianne Williamson)
    ~If you can't change your fate, change your attitude.(Amy Tan)
    ~As long as one keeps searching, the answers come.(Joan Baez)

Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 17 26 27 28 ... LastLast