Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast

Thread: McCalls Quilting Jan/Feb 2012 / 3 month mystery quilt along

Quote Originally Posted by Fabriclovr View Post
    Ok, pulled fabrics according to the directions. I thought it would be easy, but boy the 2nd fabric that requires 3 1/8 yards kicked my bu.. um rear! Here is my test picture to see if they all work together, tell me what you think.

Attachment 301457
    I think they look great together. You are lucky to have a stash.

Blog Entries
    i havent found a mystery quilt project for superbowl sunday yet. both merry mayhem and planet patchwork both said they were not having one.

Blog Entries
    We could make our own ???? OR just meet up and have a sew in day , we all work on whatever and chat as we go along Share our progress - OR we find a previous one on line and see if the author will let us do it here , with Patrices' approval of course
    To keep your mind fresh- learn one new thing a day !

Quote Originally Posted by sharon b View Post
    We could make our own ???? OR just meet up and have a sew in day , we all work on whatever and chat as we go along Share our progress - OR we find a previous one on line and see if the author will let us do it here , with Patrices' approval of course
    Good ideas Sharon. I like the first one the best, with beginning and ending pictures and chat in between. It could be our own Super Bowl of progress.
    Sweet Caroline

Fabriclovr
    Quote Originally Posted by sharon b View Post
    I think I may have found one, maybe 2.. sent you a PM.

Blog Entries
    i'm glad i found you, too! i gave the fabric to my husband to show my intention to make him a quilt and had this mystery quilt in mind! nice to have company! i haven't cut it yet. i'll probably be running a little behind you as my old sewing machine just fizzled on me so i'll be using my fw till i can either get a new machine (fingers crossed) or get my workhorse fixed. meanwhile, i have projects with deadlines to meet! don't want to disappoint any one! glad to have buddies to play with!! 8-)
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

Blog Entries
    Nancia Welcome aboard- since this is coming out in segments separated by months plenty of time to work on it
    To keep your mind fresh- learn one new thing a day !

Fabriclovr
    Fabric is cut for the squares and will get them marked on my down time at work tomorrow. Nice we have the time to do this one, life is getting busy around here!

Blog Entries
    what fabrics did you chose? i still need to find a copy of the magazine. does the beginning instructions sound like this will be a traditional pattern?

Quote Originally Posted by Fabriclovr View Post
    Fabric is cut for the squares and will get them marked on my down time at work tomorrow. Nice we have the time to do this one, life is getting busy around here!

I really want to do this with you all. I will look in my stash and see what I can come up with, I have the magazine and pulled it to look at again after this thread was posted. Would love to see the fabrics you all are using.

Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast