Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 141 of 154 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 140 141 142 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1532

Thread: A New MYSTERY QUILT Train Ride! Hop on-board anytime

  1. #1401
    Super Member irishrose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Cadillac, MI
    Posts
    6,583
    Blog Entries
    19
    Very cute, Sunlite. You are having fun with this great-grandmother life, aren't you? My first GGS leaves for college this month. I really like the name minis.

    Here is one of the reasons my mystery was put aside, though it's down to just a simple border, so there'e hope. Another GS has been deployed and I needed to quickly do his quilt. I will try to get back to the mystery soon.
    Another quilt for a deployed GS

    I hope Judy's knee surgery has gone well.

  2. #1402
    Super Member SunlitenSmiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,547
    Blog Entries
    2
    LOL...that is my Darling Daughter hiding behind the quilt ....the quilt is for Julia's girl cousin who will be born in September

    that would be my DarlingGrandDaughter-In-Law's, sisters' Baby-to-Be.

    Thinking of you Judy, sending great thoughts to you in Arizona.

  3. #1403
    Super Member paintmejudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ suburb
    Posts
    2,275
    Just catching up on all the postings for the past 3 weeks. Aww you guys are so sweet, thinking about me. Everything went well, I was walking with a canr in about 11 days, and now I am cane-free. Still having physical therapy and will for a number of weeks, and it is kicking my butt. I am sooooo tired.

    And sorry to say that I haven't done anything about a new mystery yet. Just can't myself back into the groove, and haven't even been in my sewing room to do anything since I got home a week ago. I know I had said mid-Sept for a new mystery, but I fear it may be closer to Oct. 1. Sorry.
    Save the Earth -- it's the only planet with chocolate!

  4. #1404
    Super Member jaba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Wyoming
    Posts
    3,772
    Blog Entries
    1
    Don't fret, you do what you have to do for yourself first. You getting better is way more important. There's plenty going on we can wait, even Nov. if that's what it takes.

  5. #1405
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    459

    new mystery

    Judy
    you just get yourself better. then worry about the mystery we will all be here when every you are well.

    Debbie

    Quote Originally Posted by paintmejudy View Post
    Just catching up on all the postings for the past 3 weeks. Aww you guys are so sweet, thinking about me. Everything went well, I was walking with a canr in about 11 days, and now I am cane-free. Still having physical therapy and will for a number of weeks, and it is kicking my butt. I am sooooo tired.

    And sorry to say that I haven't done anything about a new mystery yet. Just can't myself back into the groove, and haven't even been in my sewing room to do anything since I got home a week ago. I know I had said mid-Sept for a new mystery, but I fear it may be closer to Oct. 1. Sorry.

  6. #1406
    Senior Member yayaquilts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    No San Diego County, California
    Posts
    954
    Quote Originally Posted by jaba View Post
    Don't fret, you do what you have to do for yourself first. You getting better is way more important. There's plenty going on we can wait, even Nov. if that's what it takes.
    So agree!! No worries--whenever you are ready is good with us!!

    Get better and back in the swing of sewing at your own pace. I totally understand about not feeling like even going in the sewing room. You have to feel it!!
    Karen, aka yayaquilts (yaya-Greek for grandma to 5 beautiful granbabies, 2 girls & 3 boys)
    http://kpscarlettandchief.blogspot.com
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and the fingers just won't work anymore."

  7. #1407
    Super Member grandme26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Central Arkansas
    Posts
    2,536
    Judy, glad to hear that you are doing so well. I will be waiting for the new mystery when you feel that you can have the time and comfort to do it. I go for hip replacement the mid Oct. Hope I do as well with my hip as you are doing with you knee.
    Grandmeto6 aka Judy

  8. #1408
    Super Member SunlitenSmiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,547
    Blog Entries
    2
    Judy your loyal crew will be ready whenever you are, and more than willing to wait ! Great to hear of your progress and rooting for you everyday!!!!

  9. #1409
    Super Member Caroline S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Spanaway, Washington
    Posts
    3,823
    Quote Originally Posted by SunlitenSmiles View Post
    Judy your loyal crew will be ready whenever you are, and more than willing to wait ! Great to hear of your progress and rooting for you everyday!!!!
    Ditto here! Still think a fall train ride to see all the beautiful fall colors in New England would be nice.
    Sweet Caroline

  10. #1410
    Super Member sapdoggie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    NW Arkansas
    Posts
    2,092
    Glad you are doing well Judy

    Grandme26 - will be praying for you. Take care and mind the doctors.
    sapdoggie

    Life is full of many pieces- why not quilt?

Page 141 of 154 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 140 141 142 151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.