Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 141 of 154 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 140 141 142 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1532

Thread: A New MYSTERY QUILT Train Ride! Hop on-board anytime

Blog Entries
    Very cute, Sunlite. You are having fun with this great-grandmother life, aren't you? My first GGS leaves for college this month. I really like the name minis.

Here is one of the reasons my mystery was put aside, though it's down to just a simple border, so there'e hope. Another GS has been deployed and I needed to quickly do his quilt. I will try to get back to the mystery soon.
    Another quilt for a deployed GS

I hope Judy's knee surgery has gone well.

Blog Entries
    LOL...that is my Darling Daughter hiding behind the quilt ....the quilt is for Julia's girl cousin who will be born in September

that would be my DarlingGrandDaughter-In-Law's, sisters' Baby-to-Be.

Thinking of you Judy, sending great thoughts to you in Arizona.

Just catching up on all the postings for the past 3 weeks. Aww you guys are so sweet, thinking about me. Everything went well, I was walking with a canr in about 11 days, and now I am cane-free. Still having physical therapy and will for a number of weeks, and it is kicking my butt. I am sooooo tired.

And sorry to say that I haven't done anything about a new mystery yet. Just can't myself back into the groove, and haven't even been in my sewing room to do anything since I got home a week ago. I know I had said mid-Sept for a new mystery, but I fear it may be closer to Oct. 1. Sorry.
    Save the Earth -- it's the only planet with chocolate!

Blog Entries
    Don't fret, you do what you have to do for yourself first. You getting better is way more important. There's plenty going on we can wait, even Nov. if that's what it takes.

new mystery

Judy
    you just get yourself better. then worry about the mystery we will all be here when every you are well.

Debbie

Quote Originally Posted by paintmejudy View Post
    Just catching up on all the postings for the past 3 weeks. Aww you guys are so sweet, thinking about me. Everything went well, I was walking with a canr in about 11 days, and now I am cane-free. Still having physical therapy and will for a number of weeks, and it is kicking my butt. I am sooooo tired.

And sorry to say that I haven't done anything about a new mystery yet. Just can't myself back into the groove, and haven't even been in my sewing room to do anything since I got home a week ago. I know I had said mid-Sept for a new mystery, but I fear it may be closer to Oct. 1. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by jaba View Post
    Don't fret, you do what you have to do for yourself first. You getting better is way more important. There's plenty going on we can wait, even Nov. if that's what it takes.
    So agree!! No worries--whenever you are ready is good with us!!

Get better and back in the swing of sewing at your own pace. I totally understand about not feeling like even going in the sewing room. You have to feel it!!
    Karen, aka yayaquilts (yaya-Greek for grandma to 5 beautiful granbabies, 2 girls & 3 boys)
    http://kpscarlettandchief.blogspot.com
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and the fingers just won't work anymore."

Judy, glad to hear that you are doing so well. I will be waiting for the new mystery when you feel that you can have the time and comfort to do it. I go for hip replacement the mid Oct. Hope I do as well with my hip as you are doing with you knee.
    Grandmeto6 aka Judy

Blog Entries
    Judy your loyal crew will be ready whenever you are, and more than willing to wait ! Great to hear of your progress and rooting for you everyday!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SunlitenSmiles View Post
    Judy your loyal crew will be ready whenever you are, and more than willing to wait ! Great to hear of your progress and rooting for you everyday!!!!
    Ditto here! Still think a fall train ride to see all the beautiful fall colors in New England would be nice.
    Sweet Caroline

Glad you are doing well Judy

Grandme26 - will be praying for you. Take care and mind the doctors.
    sapdoggie

Life is full of many pieces- why not quilt?

Page 141 of 154 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 140 141 142 151 ... LastLast