Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 148 of 154 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 147 148 149 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1532

Thread: A New MYSTERY QUILT Train Ride! Hop on-board anytime

Blog Entries
    Glad everything went well....running is vastly overrated ! You know we would wait forever and your loyal fans have all checked in and stayed in touch...... so clearing the decks now ( well starting to anyway ) and here ia a 12 week (young) photo of my DGGD

Name:  K&Rvacation2012 008.JPG
Views: 329
Size:  1.07 MB

she is catching stars......actually that was a test to see if I remembered how to post picture from file.
    Last edited by SunlitenSmiles; 09-30-2012 at 11:36 AM. Reason: spelling

WELCOME BAACCKK. The date is marked on my calender. Glad your new knee is working well.
    Sweet Caroline

Glad to see you back, Judy and all healed. I will be picking up the clues but will not be able to do anything until the end of Oct or the first of Nov. Going to have the right hip replacement on the 15th. Had the left one done 2 yrs ago and am looking forward to this one. Will have ethe surgery around noon on Monday and will go home Wednesday. It will probably be about 10 days before I will be able to get back to my sewing area.;
    Grandmeto6 aka Judy

Blog Entries
    Judy, welcome back! So glad that you are feeling better!!! Excited to start, even though the other ones are still sitting here waiting to be quilted. Oh well, they are keeping each other and many others company.

Take care of you!
    It's not the years in your life that count. It's the LIFE, in your years. (Abe Lincoln)

"The Best" The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. (Helen Keller)

Blog Entries
    Zulabug, I love the colors in your quilt, it turned out very nice. I can't wait to start! But I won't be home until Oct 21st, I amgoing to Washington to see my Sweet GD turn 3. Oh the fun we will have!
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

Blog Entries
    Beautiful Baby Sunliten.
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

Quote Originally Posted by Oksewnsew View Post
    Hot diggity dawg...Glad you're doing fine..
    So glad to hear you are doing better Judy and I can't wait for the 3rd Mystery Train to begin rolling along again !!!
    Karen, aka yayaquilts (yaya-Greek for grandma to 5 beautiful granbabies, 2 girls & 3 boys)
    http://kpscarlettandchief.blogspot.com
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and the fingers just won't work anymore."

Glad you are back Judy

grandme26 - take care of yourself and mind the doctors so you will be ready to ride the train with us
    sapdoggie

Life is full of many pieces- why not quilt?

See everybody, I told you Judy would appear soon! So glad to hear the mending is almost complete! Better still, I'll be watching the board like a hawk for your post for the new train ride! My wall has an empty spot just waiting for it!

Blog Entries
    Good to hear from you, Judy, and hear that your recovery has you getting around just fine. It'll be good to hear from everyone again...and have you be able to climb onboard is the best!
    "A woman is like a tea bag-you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

Page 148 of 154 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 147 148 149 ... LastLast