Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 151 of 154 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 150 151 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1532

Thread: A New MYSTERY QUILT Train Ride! Hop on-board anytime

I did the first and loved it. Have become a lurker since but hope to join this one.

Can't wait...I have alot of fun doing your mysteries...& the antics of everyone on here!

I have never done a Mystery Quilt....but I have been reading through this thread and it sounds like fun! I'd like to jump on board if you have room for one more.

Blog Entries
    The DWR quilt is done (the "D" doesn't always stand for "double," if you get my drift!)!!! So...I can join this trip. YEE-Haw!! The long arm quilter gets the DWR and rest of the "stuff" this afternoon and after that Mom hand quilts it. But my part is done, well, except the binding. This thing has been in the works for over a year. Let's go! I'm ready and will bring some of my homemade applesauce for the trip!
    "A woman is like a tea bag-you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

Sure hope this trains stops at a station near my Weight Watchers meeting so I can hop on board Saturday after the meeting! I can't skip my meeting ... you folks bring too manyyummy things for the Club Car!
    Last edited by IBQLTN; 10-10-2012 at 04:42 AM. Reason: poor grammar!

don't forget gang, it's going to be a new thread. Watch for it Saturday after 9 am - I think Mountain time, cuz Judy's in Arizona. I know I'll jump on board once I get back from the quilt show.

Quote Originally Posted by Sauki1 View Post
    I'm totally doing this one! I can't wait. I was a lurker on the last ride but not this one.
    I hope I can find the time to do this one.....I also lurked on the last one, but I did print out the instructions each week, and it's on my bucket list to do.
    A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes. ~Hugh Downs

Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns. I am thankful that thorns have roses. ~ Allophones Karr

I wonder if warm apple cider is fattening????? I am going to make some for everyone. In fact I will keep it going in a coffee pot so you can get a drink when ever you want on our long wonderful train ride. Are we going to the North pole?????? Or did you pick a warm place like the Carribean..........hurricane season is over.....although I prefer the North Pole. Working on quilts can be a very warm experience.

Barb
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Don't forget to look for the new mystery quilt that will start tomorrow.
    Save the Earth -- it's the only planet with chocolate!

Blog Entries
    Have been hearing train whistles today, but know it's not our train. Can't wait. We have wood turners here tomorrow night for a pot luck. DH is grilling a turkey - homemade turkey soup next week - I'll share. I made a huge batch of salsa today along with Tomato Bisque soup. So we can start out thinking/eating healthy and then when the "sugar" comes we won't feel as guilty. Oh the warm apple cider sounds so good!!!!!

Until tomorrow.
    It's not the years in your life that count. It's the LIFE, in your years. (Abe Lincoln)

"The Best" The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. (Helen Keller)

Page 151 of 154 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 150 151 152 ... LastLast