Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
A New Mystery Quilt Train Ride! Hop on-board anytime >

A New Mystery Quilt Train Ride! Hop on-board anytime

A New Mystery Quilt Train Ride! Hop on-board anytime

Old 05-18-2012, 05:38 AM

Originally Posted by marytoddliz View Post
Oh, I love this site, and the black and whites are calling my name! what to do, I promised I would not buy any fabric in May... But June 1st, I am going to be sending my order in~ I gotta stop making that promise!
I just finished a black and white quilt. It wasn't my choice to do the color. And I would never do another one, thought I was going nuts before I got it done. Still doing very basic quilting, eventually I will learn to get fancier, but having fun with it.
Old 05-18-2012, 06:15 AM

AnngelAnne, I will take all the black and white from Sunlitn - you can have the other. I LOVE black and white, as my stash shows.

Irish, I'm calling a realtor about a property in MI to purchase. Near Central Lake, WOW!!! and it would be on Roberts Road. What a hoot!

Happy sewing today ladies. Doesn't look right now that there will be a lot done here with Lucy.
Old 05-18-2012, 06:57 AM

dont know how to add a picture here. Can anyone help me?????
Old 05-18-2012, 06:59 AM

everose dont know how to add a picture . if you can tell me how will do that?

Deb
Old 05-18-2012, 07:38 AM

Deb, there are some good directions in the help section. Just click on HELP in the black bar toward the top of the page. Then under the Help Topics, click on Posting a Picture.

Everose, There are probably many central lakes in Michigan. Is yours near the chain of lakes up by Torch Lake? My husbands family has a place on Clam Lake which is also on that chain. A beautiful area! Whatever is taking you there from N. Dakota? You must have a connection. We love it there.
Old 05-18-2012, 07:39 AM

Click Go Advanced at the bottom of the thread. Scroll down to manage attachments. Click that and a new window opens.
Click Browse. Find the picture you want to post. Click on it. Then click upload. Wait.....this can take a few minutes, especially on dial-up. It will show up under current attachments. Repeat if you want to add another picture.
When you are down, click Close this Window. This takes you back to your message. Type your message and post.
Old 05-18-2012, 08:01 AM

whitepine, the property is near Torch Lake. The town is Central Lake, pop. 300+. DH has 2 sisters and land there, so when he retires and Mom is no longer with us, yes we will move there. I'm excited. Don't like the thought of packing and moving that far, but I have a few years to get some of the fabric sewn.
Old 05-18-2012, 08:05 AM

LOL.... you'all are cracking me up...which helps, sorting......when I've located the B&W box do you want a photo ?
Old 05-18-2012, 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by Everose View Post
AnngelAnne, I will take all the black and white from Sunlitn - you can have the other. I LOVE black and white, as my stash shows.

Irish, I'm calling a realtor about a property in MI to purchase. Near Central Lake, WOW!!! and it would be on Roberts Road. What a hoot!

Happy sewing today ladies. Doesn't look right now that there will be a lot done here with Lucy.
I see how you are, I don't care for black and white and you tell me that your stash shows black and white as you like it so well so that your stash will be safe from me. hummmmmmmmmmm???
Old 05-18-2012, 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by SunlitenSmiles View Post

LOL.... you'all are cracking me up...which helps, sorting......when I've located the B&W box do you want a photo ?
No thanks, lol, but the colored stuff, especially the greens will work for me. How is the sorting going, need our help?