Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 51 of 154 FirstFirst ... 41 50 51 52 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: A New MYSTERY QUILT Train Ride! Hop on-board anytime

Blog Entries
    I have my HST's finished except for trimming them up. I decided to go very scrappy with batiks - hope these work!
    Name:  P5290006.JPG
Views: 489
Size:  1.79 MB Name:  P5290005.JPG
Views: 509
Size:  1.87 MB
    Linda
    There may be times we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. - Elie Wiesel

Lovelyl, those are .....lovely!!! I looooove the colors, those will be beautiful,no matter the pattern!

Ok, I'm going to make 2. One will be a baby blanket for my darling grandson. The other will be a table topper to use on the patio this summer. I loved this "lemonade" fabric, and have been dying to use it. I have the cutest teal/red pitcher and glasses that will match it. I'm just not sure which others to use.

The first photo is the baby quilt. I am debating whether to use the solid teal or the teal with the stars on it, both on the far left.

The second photo is for the table topper. Out of the six, which would you NOT use?

Also, do I have too many solids? Do I need some more small patterns?

ETA: Excuse the wrinkling, I've just moved and am just now unpacking everything!
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy60545 View Post
    Whew! I thought I'd get these done yesterday, but the boys wanted to get their pincushion/thread catchers done! So, undisturbed this morning, I got my HST done. Don't know what the next leg is going to bring, but it's sure looking interesting so far!
    Judy, glad to hear you're on the mend, it's no fun being sick! Takes away from our play time!
    Love your batiks! You & the boys have been busy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lovelyl View Post
    I have my HST's finished except for trimming them up. I decided to go very scrappy with batiks - hope these work!
    Name:  P5290006.JPG
Views: 489
Size:  1.79 MB Name:  P5290005.JPG
Views: 509
Size:  1.87 MB
    Love them! I see some that I have, too. BTW, how did you get your pics to show up normal size?

Quote Originally Posted by stefanib123 View Post
    Lovelyl, those are .....lovely!!! I looooove the colors, those will be beautiful,no matter the pattern!

Ok, I'm going to make 2. One will be a baby blanket for my darling grandson. The other will be a table topper to use on the patio this summer. I loved this "lemonade" fabric, and have been dying to use it. I have the cutest teal/red pitcher and glasses that will match it. I'm just not sure which others to use.

The first photo is the baby quilt. I am debating whether to use the solid teal or the teal with the stars on it, both on the far left.

The second photo is for the table topper. Out of the six, which would you NOT use?

Also, do I have too many solids? Do I need some more small patterns?

ETA: Excuse the wrinkling, I've just moved and am just now unpacking everything!
    Both are great...for the baby, I'd probably loose the solid tourqouise; for the table I'd loose loose the navy check. My opinion only.

Blog Entries
    Name:  mystery train #2 photo.JPG
Views: 401
Size:  217.4 KB All squared up! Ready for the next step. The colors aren't totally true. The turquoise is darker and the coral is, well, more coral, but you get the idea. Glad to be done...off to the club car for me...anything left to eat?
    "A woman is like a tea bag-you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

I just dropped off some Ghiradelli Brownies on my way through. Enjoy!

Blog Entries
    Yummy! I'll just taste test one of those.... nope they are awful.... I'll just have to eat all these and save everyone the trouble lol

*sigh*

fine just one.....

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy60545 View Post
    I just dropped off some Ghiradelli Brownies on my way through. Enjoy!
    http://babyfire04.blogspot.com/
    If it makes you happy, it's worth the time!

Just one?? NOT!

Blog Entries
    Save a Ghiradelli Brownie for me!!! I worked hard on those squares!! Oh, thanks...I see them now! Babyfireo4 didn't eat them all...her momma taught her well!
    "A woman is like a tea bag-you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

Page 51 of 154 FirstFirst ... 41 50 51 52 61 101 151 ... LastLast