Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 53 of 154 FirstFirst ... 3 43 52 53 54 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: A New MYSTERY QUILT Train Ride! Hop on-board anytime

love watching this go forward and all your choices. Can someone who is doing the Christmas one please post? if I get time, I was thinking on this one. Am scared to try something without knowing what I get. lol

Blog Entries
    Heck, every time I try something I never know what I am going to get! You can always watch and if you like it make it after the Mystery Train is finished... But be sure and hang around for all the good food and good company!
    Karen, prayers for your speedy recovery~
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattia View Post
    love watching this go forward and all your choices. Can someone who is doing the Christmas one please post? if I get time, I was thinking on this one. Am scared to try something without knowing what I get. lol
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

Love all the fabrics everyone. I am going to do batik scrappy too. I have several charm packs that I have had forever. Bought them when I first started quilting. Now I can use them. Thanks for posting your pics lovely. I need to get started on this. I just can't seem to get enough of my 6 month old grandson though. I spend a lot of my time with him. He was in the hospital Friday night and came home Saturday. Had to go to his house last night and rock him to sleep. Can't believe how fast he is growing. Thank goodness he already has several quilts from grandma.

Quote Originally Posted by stefanib123 View Post
    THis is how I read it, too. If you're doing 5 fabrics, that is. I think the scrappy version is worded slightly different, but still with a total of 48.
    Darn..I think I read it the same way! Going scrappy and think I only did 32! I'll have to wait until the weekend when I get back to camp ( the only place I have room to sew!) And Ith ought I was all set for the next clue!
    Face the world with a smile...You never know when someone you meet will need one!"

very nice fabrics and love your trash bins to
    Deb

QUOTE=Cindy60545;5251365]Whew! I thought I'd get these done yesterday, but the boys wanted to get their pincushion/thread catchers done! So, undisturbed this morning, I got my HST done. Don't know what the next leg is going to bring, but it's sure looking interesting so far!
    Judy, glad to hear you're on the mend, it's no fun being sick! Takes away from our play time![/QUOTE]

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by coopah View Post
    Save a Ghiradelli Brownie for me!!! I worked hard on those squares!! Oh, thanks...I see them now! Babyfireo4 didn't eat them all...her momma taught her well!

She sure did Think I'm going to have to make a batch of no bakes to go along, chocolate is sounding great today!!!
    http://babyfire04.blogspot.com/
    If it makes you happy, it's worth the time!

Quote Originally Posted by sustraley View Post
    Love all the fabrics everyone. I am going to do batik scrappy too. I have several charm packs that I have had forever. Bought them when I first started quilting. Now I can use them. Thanks for posting your pics lovely. I need to get started on this. I just can't seem to get enough of my 6 month old grandson though. I spend a lot of my time with him. He was in the hospital Friday night and came home Saturday. Had to go to his house last night and rock him to sleep. Can't believe how fast he is growing. Thank goodness he already has several quilts from grandma.
    Glad to see he's home, it's horrible having a baby sick, let alone in the hospital!

I feel ya on the can't get enough, LOL! I have my first grandchild , he's 4 months old , staying with us and he's like crack! LOL! I just can't get enough of his smiles! No matter what is going on or what kind of mood I'm in, when he smiles that big beautiful smile, my heart sings!

He loves Nana rocking him to sleep, too. I have the same rocker that I rocked my kids in and my mother in law rocked HER kids in and that thing is awesome!

I am working on him several projects, LOL. It seems like everything I do winds up for him!

Quote Originally Posted by DebbieKT View Post
    Darn..I think I read it the same way! Going scrappy and think I only did 32! I'll have to wait until the weekend when I get back to camp ( the only place I have room to sew!) And Ith ought I was all set for the next clue!
    Well, you dont' have many to do. Think of it that way, LOL. I'm just now getting ready to cut!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SunlitenSmiles View Post
    page 39 post 383

16 are scrappy on both halfs with contrast
    32 are "C" on one half and scrappy on the other half

finally the sun has almost set and it is starting to cool off a bit
    SunlitenSmiles - thanks for the clarification! I did it the other way around. So today I will have to sew 16 more scrappy/C blocks. I will have 16 extra with scrappy on both sides. I'm thinking, maybe a pillow to coordinate or maybe use them in a border?????? EVEROSE - PLEASE do it the way SunlitenSmiles says! I hope I didn't "steer you wrong".

Linda
    There may be times we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. - Elie Wiesel

I have finally came to the end of my journey on the last train ride. All quilted. Now I can have fun on this oneName:  DSC00090.JPG
Views: 299
Size:  337.7 KB

Page 53 of 154 FirstFirst ... 3 43 52 53 54 63 103 153 ... LastLast