Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 91 of 154 FirstFirst ... 41 81 90 91 92 101 141 ... LastLast

Thread: A New MYSTERY QUILT Train Ride! Hop on-board anytime

everose, I love how yours is coming out...a patriotic christmas!
    Sunliten...that looks very plausible for the outcome. We'll see, but it sure is getting interesting!

Dropped some chocolate chip muffins off in the club car to go with morning coffee.

Blog Entries
    was playing with the blocks in progress....numbers do not add up for this to be the solution but I like the look and am thinking of using it in a different quilt....thought they might be corner stones but that did not add up either...sooooo we will have to wait for 'all to be revealed, in good time'........this is so much fun...love the mystery, the people, the calorie free food, all the pretty fabrics.....................sigh.............

Blog Entries
    So excited finally step two is done and onto step three tonight. I will post puctures tonight. I thought i could upload from phone.

My thought is the next clue should reveal more of the actual outcome. At some point we've got to put it all together...final clue? Don't know, but am having fun with it & all the people on this train. This is the first time I've done a mystery quilt, so am unfamiliar with the process. Enjoying it though!

Blog Entries
    Hey I am back too. Lost the thread for so long. Life interfered too. My DS who had Lymphoma,went to be with Our Lord. I am almost back to normal. Cant do this mystery,Have 2 quilts to do that cant be put off any longer. lol. I love all the colors posted here on this one. I definitely will be on the train for the next one tho. Took me forever to read all the pages and get caught up. Love u guys. Jo
    Landscape quilts and needle turn applique favs.Antlers,Ok

Blog Entries

Cindy
    we get kinda chatty/antsy by this time of the week...anticipating Saturday clue..... like 48 hours but who is counting glad you joined in....really is fun !

Hugs Jolo welcome back, coffee is ready and there are muffins and raised donuts with coconut shreds
    Last edited by SunlitenSmiles; 06-14-2012 at 05:40 AM.

Everose, love your fabrics.They are so me.
    Can't wait to see how everyone's turns out. I am such a newbie, I am quietly sitting in the back of the club car, peeking out from behind my book, checking how everyone is doing. I still haven't had time to figure out my D fabric. If I could figure out how to post a pic. - I could ask for suggestions.
    so far, you all have me stymied.
    see, this post was to be attached to everose's pic. oh well! still trying to figure out how everything works
    Last edited by Pattia; 06-14-2012 at 05:47 AM.

sure am glad this is a fat free club car! I'd gain 20 lbs on this ride! 48 hrs? GRRRRRRRR!

Jolo,

Welcome back. So sorry for your loss. Go lie down in the observation car ... wrap yourself in the comfort quilt that's waiting there for you.

Blog Entries
    Name:  2012-06-13_20-41-05_190 (2).jpg
Views: 270
Size:  1.74 MB
    Here is my step 2 completed!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by kd7kyo View Post
    So excited finally step two is done and onto step three tonight. I will post puctures tonight. I thought i could upload from phone.

Page 91 of 154 FirstFirst ... 41 81 90 91 92 101 141 ... LastLast