Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 21 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Thread: New York Beauty Quilt Along Begins Oct 1st

Northern NY-Summer, Southern Florida-Winter
    I can't seem to access the site for the free patterns...has it been shut down?

I was planning to start the blocks this month too ---- no more patterns on the site listed??

Hi,
    I just saw your site too! I love the NYB but haven't ever tried it. Where do you go to get the patterns? How many blocks have your done so far. Seeing if I'm too far behind. Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Does anyon know what happened to the website? I was wanting one of their other patterns. I have the new york beauty ones printed.... somewhere up in the mess that is my sewing room. Every time I start to clean I get distracted and start something else. I must have sewing ADD

Yes, what happened to website. Was gonna carry on where I left off, but now can't seem to get the other blocks. Is it somewhere else?

Blog Entries
    I think I have all of the blocks printed out I guess I could snail mail them to you if I can find them.

Aww I'm late to the party - no more free blocks Is there another website I can get them from?

Quote Originally Posted by meanmom View Post
    I think I have all of the blocks printed out I guess I could snail mail them to you if I can find them.
    OMGosh! She re-did the site and got rid of that page! I may have saved them on my Computer. When I get home I will check.

Cool

Another quilter and I were discussing PP'ing so I brought out my NYB blocks to show her. Our conversation was basicially, "if I can do it, you can too". This is my first PP'ing project.

I ended up laying out a few blocks on the breakfast bar to show her the concept. If you notice, I got into the PP'ing and skipped the outer piece to square off the block. Yes, i will finish that part up using all the same plum fabric. My blocks are scrappy, but each one has a fabric in common.
    There are lots of Kansas Troubles fabrics by Moda, some stash too. I am finishing up block 6 hopefully this week. It is hard to stay caught up. Life happens.

Here is the photo.
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 
    Renea

A quilting I will go......

www.somethinginthemaking.blogspot.com

Renea Beautiful blocks your quilt will look wonderful when done.

Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 21 30 31 32 ... LastLast