Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 133 of 134 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 132 133 134 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1338

Thread: Penny Haren's "Pieced Applique "... 1 block a week begins January 2011

I haven't done any more of the Affairs of the Heart blocks either unfortunately.

My Mum had a stroke in February which she completely recovered from but at that time she was also diagnosed with dementia. She is still living in her own unit at this stage but between work and doing Mum's grocery shopping etc. I don't seem to have time for much else at present. Now that I have finished the lap quilt for my sister I am not going to start anything new but going to work on getting everything else finished up. PH being first on the list though I may try and do some of the hand applique for AOTH of an evening. I have to admit my mind has been a bit too full of other issues to concentrate on it.

I shall have to have a peek at the Quilts for Rosie thread. I am a fan of paper piecing.

I've just gotten back to my PH after how long? We started almost two years ago in Jan, 2011. Congratulations JTquilts, mtngirl, and Jupiter for your finishes. Is that it? Only 3 have finished their PH? I've finally gotten the sashing done and am now contemplating the borders. I've got the backing and batting purchased so I may soon, well eventually, have a finish to post. Here's what I have so far.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

DeeCee,
    I'm so sorry to learn about your Mother's stroke but glad she's recovering. Prayers for you and your family.

Thanks for your prayers Irene.

Great to see someone else moving ahead with their PH. Yours looks fabulous. Are you going to quilt it yourself?

Blog Entries
    Irene, I really like your quilt! I think your sashing adds so much! Don't forget to show us your borders and quilting.
    Judith

Thanks DeeCee and Judith. I'm still working on my quilt top. I have it at the top of my UFOs to finish soon list.

Penny Haren "Pieced Applique" - DONE!

Ok. Two years after this quilt was begun, my Penny Haren "Pieced Applique" is finally DONE! Here it is in its "good enough" form:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Well done Irene - it looks fabulous.

Blog Entries
    Oh, yes, Irene! Your finished quilt certainly is 'well done'! I am glad I still peek in on this thread to see progress. Now I will keep looking for pics of Deecee's PH quilt finished!
    Judith

Still coming.

Page 133 of 134 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 132 133 134 LastLast