Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   [DEAR] JANE STICKLE CYBER BLOCK PARTY - Jan 2010 thru May/Jun 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/%5Bdear%5D-jane-stickle-cyber-block-party-jan-2010-thru-may-jun-2011-a-t28063.html)

Lacelady 12-09-2009 11:47 PM

Thanks for the info of the glitch sizewise in the software. Mine hasn't arrived yet, but I will print out the info to try and keep it with all my other DJ stuff.
I am dead envious that some have jumped the gun and made a start, I still don't have my background fabric either - deliveries from Hancocks take weeks and weeks - I have sometimes had them come via Switzerland - heaven knows why. I just hope they haven't been held up in customs, otherwise that is more delay again.

Lacelady 12-10-2009 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by sarahelloyd
Hi, thanks for that, but i am UK, don't think i would get enough from the offers etc to make the membership worthwhile. i'll keep trying here.

Debbie17 will get it for you for $39

user3587 12-10-2009 05:58 AM

I am dead envious that some have jumped the gun and made a start, I still don't have my background fabric either - deliveries from Hancocks take weeks and weeks - I have sometimes had them come via Switzerland - heaven knows why. I just hope they haven't been held up in customs, otherwise that is more delay again.

Lacelady if this helps you feel better, I haven't jumped the gun. I'll wait for you! :lol:

sunrise450 12-10-2009 07:06 AM

K, I love your blocks! I have been so busy with other projects that I have to finish, that except for the two I posted here, I haven't been able to touch mine. I am really envious of those that have been working on their blocks.
I think that maybe I am not managing my time right. Hmmm, is there a quick course on time management?

Tiffany, I have cleared a table in my sewing rtoom and put my projects in progress there. I also put one UFO on the table. I am going to try to finish one ufo per month. LOL! The "works in progress" are BOMS and BOWS and gifts. The ufo's are just that, unfinished objects. Now, why do I dread going back to them?
Woke up to 12 degrees but no snow.
Phyllis in MO
Have a great day everyone!

kwhite 12-10-2009 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by cutebuns
Yeah sure, I haven't been in my sewing room for 4 days let alone anything else, and I am not even that fast, I was doing good at a few blocks a day, though it only lasted a couple of days, and I have yet to try any of the triangles, and they are not even for my jane (thanks for the fabric that I am using, it is great for what I am working on) Did you see them?

Yes I saw them. You are doing a bangup job. They look awsome.

cutebuns 12-10-2009 04:57 PM

I am so happy to use the fabric that you sent me, I think it working out splendidly for the blocks, my dear jane is going to be more of what ever is in my scrap box so will look totally different.

Brazen 12-10-2009 06:05 PM

I just now placed my order for the software! I paid $49 and got free shipping, so I'm ok with that. I found a really high seller on Ebay to get it from. :) Last purchase will be a massive fabric order!

kluedesigns 12-10-2009 06:08 PM

thats a good price on the software and the fabric you could buy as you go if you're going to do a scrappy

Brazen 12-10-2009 06:22 PM

I am still really looking hard at the ebay seller who's got 200 fat 16ths of Civil War repros for sale.

That reminds me! When you buy fat 16th's..... how do you pre-wash those things?!?! They are so small, they will be a huge mess coming out of the washer and be all frayed to death.

So I don't want to pre-wash....... but I hate not to. What would you do?

kluedesigns 12-10-2009 06:31 PM

Note to All

If you need or could use a Dear Jane Book please send me a PM