Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   [DEAR] JANE STICKLE CYBER BLOCK PARTY - Jan 2010 thru May/Jun 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/%5Bdear%5D-jane-stickle-cyber-block-party-jan-2010-thru-may-jun-2011-a-t28063.html)

sandpat 02-05-2010 09:21 AM

Oh I knew the wk. 6 thread was up...what I meant to say was a pic of all of the enitre 6 wks. worth of blocks all together. I know you have all had them laid out together and playing with them...I just wanna see...should we post those on the wk. 6 thread??

Esqmommy 02-05-2010 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Oh I knew the wk. 6 thread was up...what I meant to say was a pic of all of the enitre 6 wks. worth of blocks all together. I know you have all had them laid out together and playing with them...I just wanna see...should we post those on the wk. 6 thread??

Oh, that's a great idea! Let's post it next week!

sewsewquilter 02-05-2010 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by Esqmommy

Originally Posted by sandpat

Oh, that's a great idea! Let's post it next week!

That will be fun to see. Only mine will only be 3 weeks worth if I don't stop working on other projects.

:oops:

sarahelloyd 02-05-2010 02:21 PM

are we posting them here, or on another post? I have mine all stored away, but can get them out!

Esqmommy 02-05-2010 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by sarahelloyd
are we posting them here, or on another post? I have mine all stored away, but can get them out!

We'll set up another thread soon (possibly this weekend...)

sandpat 02-05-2010 04:25 PM

Oh goodie! I wanna see them all! I have gotten mine out and played with them several times :oops: :lol:

luvmortherest 02-06-2010 10:30 PM

it's fun to play wiht them and to show them off. every now and again DH will ask "now is that for your jane quilt". he is so cute sometimes :lol:

sandpat 02-07-2010 06:32 AM

Yeah...my DH is the exact same...he'll keep saying..."now...you ARE keeping these,....right???!!!"

Barbm 02-07-2010 08:51 AM

I am so stinking frustrated! Actually this is an understatement. I'm working behind schedule but spent most of yesterday on my blocks. Of the 4, 1 is beautiful! One- I will lose the points when it is joined but the right size. 1- wrong size, too big, but I will take it apart because I see where my error is and the last is just too big.

I had printed out the email from klue because they were from before I got my software. Question- should I reprint them from my software? Also- I have never pp'd in my life and I was doing them by measuring the drawing and cutting the pieces and sewing. Could this be my problem?

Top it off- I left my laptop at the office because I did not want to be tempted to work on the project I had been working on. Really don't want to drive to get it, but if it is the solution, I will.

I just put everything in the drawer and pulled out some scraps for a braid of borders on another quilt in progress to calm myself down. Do I give up on this project- is it "beyond my level of expertise"? Can I get over this hurdle or am I hopeless? ARGGHHHH! Help me please!

Janstar 02-07-2010 09:42 AM

Don't give up Barb! We all have days like that. I did'nt know how to PP when we started this either and now it is easier every time I do it. Refer to all the tutes you can find. Amma has a good one on here on PP and look at 'That quilt' for help. Also ask the gals on here, they are very helpful. Show a picture of your problem and someone will answer it. Hang in!!!