Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   1 December 2011 House BOM picture's. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/1-december-2011-house-bom-pictures-t170486.html)

KSenn 12-10-2011 08:15 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]294507[/ATTACH]Here's all my blocks. Now just have to figure out how to put them all together! :) That will have to wait until after the first of the year. Will be out of town for a while to go be with my daughter and her family - she's having a baby (due on Christmas!) and I'll be busy looking after the other little ones too (age 3 and 1) Merry Christmas to everyone!

KSenn 12-10-2011 09:27 AM

One more thing....Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who worked on making this BOM so much fun for us all! I will be looking forward to whatever the theme for the 2012 BOM is! Thanks especially to SulaBug! See you in the New Year!

SulaBug 12-10-2011 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by KSenn (Post 4768865)
One more thing....Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who worked on making this BOM so much fun for us all! I will be looking forward to whatever the theme for the 2012 BOM is! Thanks especially to SulaBug! See you in the New Year!

Your December block & all 12 of them together, are really wonderful!! :D I will be looking forward to seeing how you end up putting them together in a quilt!! :D I too am getting excited to start the new year's January block. This year has been so much fun & I am so glad that everyone has enjoyed it too. Now, take a little time off & get ready for 2012!!
:D :D :D :D

Jeanine 12-10-2011 11:42 AM

I'm so far behind, and doubt I'll be able to finish until end on Next year! My shoulder pain still doesn't let me spend much time working on this. I'm a bit bored of using only shades of black and grey. I LOVE watching all of your beautiful and fun blocks. If I get brave to do next year's, I'll do it more like you all did.

I love most of the ideas I've read for next year. When I saw one idea for Christmas blocks, I sat down to see if I could think of 12 possible ideas. Well, in 3 minutes I had 24!! true, some were a bit iffy due to applique and embroider, but most of them I've done in cross stich, which are actually just blocks and half, quarter blocks.

Deecee 12-10-2011 12:32 PM

Beautiful collection KSenn.

rwquilts 12-10-2011 06:07 PM

Love your blocks KSenn! Great job!

Deecee 12-10-2011 08:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my December Christmas block.

Jeanine 12-10-2011 08:55 PM

DeeCee - ahhh. How sweet. love it!

Crlyn 12-10-2011 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by hobbykat1955 (Post 4760891)
Finally have all 12 done with a few dups...I saved the castle for last and glad I did...those tiny pieces...UGH...Now I just have to come up with a fabric that will bring them all together. I think I'll offset each block with the large Barn for the middle

Hobbykat, your blocks look wonderful all together, there going to make a lovely quilt.

Crlyn 12-10-2011 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by KSenn (Post 4768675)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]294507[/ATTACH]Here's all my blocks. Now just have to figure out how to put them all together! :) That will have to wait until after the first of the year. Will be out of town for a while to go be with my daughter and her family - she's having a baby (due on Christmas!) and I'll be busy looking after the other little ones too (age 3 and 1) Merry Christmas to everyone!

Well no matter how you put them together KSenn, it's going to be a lovely quilt, lovely colours too.