Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   1 December 2012 BOM block pictures. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/1-december-2012-bom-block-pictures-t207373.html)

mimiknoxtaylor 12-13-2012 04:00 PM

3 out of 4 done

3 Attachment(s)
I had posted these pix on the pattern page :D. so let's try again.
Still have 1 more to do. It's started but I got sick yesterday so it'll have to wait.

rwquilts 12-14-2012 07:07 AM

You ladies have done a great job on this block! Such cute,cute trees!

lovelyl 12-15-2012 01:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I got mine done - and it is before Christmas! I know I won't have time to put the top together until after Christmas, though.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]382421[/ATTACH]

OUCH!!! After posting I see a HUGE mistake! How could I not have seen that while ironing the block or taking a pic? Color me red in the face!

mimiknoxtaylor 12-15-2012 03:57 PM

Lovely, I don't see a mess up. You'll probably be the only one who'll notice

klgreene 12-15-2012 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by lovelyl (Post 5722159)
I got mine done - and it is before Christmas! I know I won't have time to put the top together until after Christmas, though.

OUCH!!! After posting I see a HUGE mistake! How could I not have seen that while ironing the block or taking a pic? Color me red in the face!

Is this a test? I don't see any mistake, so I guess I failed. I think it's a pretty block and you did a super job!

SulaBug 12-16-2012 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by lovelyl (Post 5722159)

Linda it looks just lovely to me!! :D I don't see a single thing wrong with it & as usual your work is impeccable. Your fabric's are so pretty & I love the white back ground, just like snow. We will all be so anxious to see all of 2012 BOM blocks together, when everyone gets around to it. Nice Job!!
:D :D :D :D

lovelyl 12-16-2012 05:15 AM

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 5722924)
Linda it looks just lovely to me!! :D I don't see a single thing wrong with it & as usual your work is impeccable. Your fabric's are so pretty & I love the white back ground, just like snow. We will all be so anxious to see all of 2012 BOM blocks together, when everyone gets around to it. Nice Job!!

Thanks, Sulabug! The background fabric shows up white, but it is actually a mottled beige and white with white stars. It is one of my favorite fabrics, but I am down now to less than a FQ of it. Of course I can't remember the name of the fabric, but I remember where I bought it. I hope they will still have some of it!

judy363905 12-17-2012 08:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi All and Merry Christmas.. I have a couple of hours yesterday so here is the results of my December Block

SulaBug 12-17-2012 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by judy363905 (Post 5725378)
Hi All and Merry Christmas.. I have a couple of hours yesterday so here is the results of my December Block

Oh Boy...........another beautiful Christmas block for December's 2012 BOM project!! :D It's hard to believe that this year is over all ready, my where did it go too? :D I hope that everyone was having lots of fun, as I know that I sure did. Judy I really like the fabric you used in making your block, it's very pretty. Thank you for sharing with all of us today!!

judy363905 12-17-2012 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 5725834)
Oh Boy...........another beautiful Christmas block for December's 2012 BOM project!! :D It's hard to believe that this year is over all ready, my where did it go too? :D I hope that everyone was having lots of fun, as I know that I sure did. Judy I really like the fabric you used in making your block, it's very pretty. Thank you for sharing with all of us today!!

Sulfa bug. Your beautiful block reminded me that I also had green fabric like yours and I also found that I had the red.
Christmas fabric make such beautiful blocks .
Judy in Phx, AZ