Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   1 JULY 2012 BOM pattern & direction's. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/1-july-2012-bom-pattern-directions-t193273.html)

chickadee_42us 07-29-2012 05:30 PM

oh my, I so need to catch up. I thought I'd be able to this weekend, but nope, did not get to.

SulaBug 07-29-2012 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by chickadee_42us (Post 5404233)
oh my, I so need to catch up. I thought I'd be able to this weekend, but nope, did not get to.

Don't worry chickadee, you can take all of the time you need to get your blocks finished. Just keep working away on them, whenever you can. I know you can do it!!
:D :D :D :D

SulaBug 07-30-2012 09:37 AM

Good Morning everyone, how are we all doing today with our July block's? :D It will be time to post the August block before to long. I can hardly wait, I know you are going to love it, too!!

mcrosemarie 07-30-2012 09:48 AM

Thanks Linda. I appreciate you taking time to help a new Quilting Board member. Aren't quilters just the greatest group of people you know?

Let me know if I can ever help you with something.:):D

Rose Marie

mcrosemarie 07-30-2012 10:38 AM

I love all things Patriotic and this is a beautiful addition to my collection of patterns.

Melody MO/KS 09-27-2012 11:07 AM

I have been working up to paper piecing so here we go. I'm ready!

SulaBug 09-28-2012 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by Melody MO/KS (Post 5545014)
I have been working up to paper piecing so here we go. I'm ready!

Melody.............Thank you for keeping us posted today. I just know that you will be able to paper piece & it will be much easier than you think. I can't wait to see your block picture when it's done. Good Luck & do keep us posted!!

gardner 10-09-2012 07:54 AM

I've gone back to work full time and have missed being active with this site and activities. Just happened upon your post and love this block too. Is there a chance to find all the previous blocks at one place, or do i need to scroll through the posts from January 2012? This is a project I can do at my speed and in the evenings... just what i'm wanting to get sewing again... thanks for your ideas on getting caught up to speed! Ann

SulaBug 10-10-2012 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by gardner (Post 5573178)
I've gone back to work full time and have missed being active with this site and activities. Just happened upon your post and love this block too. Is there a chance to find all the previous blocks at one place, or do i need to scroll through the posts from January 2012? This is a project I can do at my speed and in the evenings... just what i'm wanting to get sewing again... thanks for your ideas on getting caught up to speed! Ann

I am so glad that you have asked this question & want to join us in making all of these lovely blocks. We do not have a list of all of the posts in one thread, but you can scroll back through the year for the BOM pattern's. If you need any help, please don't hesitate to ask. We are always here to help you out. Good Luck!!

gardner 10-12-2012 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 5576028)
I am so glad that you have asked this question & want to join us in making all of these lovely blocks. We do not have a list of all of the posts in one thread, but you can scroll back through the year for the BOM pattern's. If you need any help, please don't hesitate to ask. We are always here to help you out. Good Luck!!

THANK YOU

I notice too that you are taking suggestions for 2013. It makes sense for me to continue to watch the end of this calendar block project and start up in 2013. I LOVE the jar blocks w/ all the fun fabrics too... what a hoot! Again, thank you for getting back to me and I'll keep watching for now... if indeed i do have time, i'll scroll back and capture some of the previous blocks in 2012.

Ann